How to Purchase Auto Parts Online

Discuss anything related to automobile

Re: How to Purchase Auto Parts Online

Postby autotechviewpoint » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 pm

At the shop I am at is seems to be happening more and more that aftermarket parts are having problems fit and lasting to the warranty period. Because more and more of it is being built overseas, cheaper? I does not seem that a week goes by without a part issue, and this is from NAPA or Carquest, their top of the line parts. More and more we are buying OE parts.
autotechviewpoint

Postby Ryana » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 pm

I am agree with your statement and i should follow your instructions while buying parts online..Thank you
Ryana

Postby insane.nick » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am

I always prefer anyone who asked me to buy any car accessory, to go for on-line shopping. The online platform gives a variety of options to opt from. Also the features and price are openly visible before buying any product. One have to find a genuine and geed dealer or online platform that can give good service in terms of product delivery, price, product quality.
Here I would like to add an example. In India, Prem Motors is a well known dealer that provide the car genuine accessories at affordable cost. The accessories can easily be bought through the online portal of Prem Motors and the item is delivered within notice time. It is one of a flourishing dealer in India that is providing many other services too apart form car genuine accessories.
So, similar to that , the user have to find the right place to buy the good product at good price.
insane.nick

Return to General Automobile Discussion