Car Repair and Maintenance

Discuss anything related to automobile

Car Repair and Maintenance

Postby liannajohnas » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am

My brake lights go on and off during the course of a drive. Also sometimes when I drive and come to a complete stop my brakes make a funny noise. Does think this has to do with the cold or could it be something else?
liannajohnas

Re: Car Repair and Maintenance

Postby thompsonmike » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm

May be a lose connection between the wire and the contact. It must be the sparking sound that you must have heard. Check it as early as possible.

used car dealers
thompsonmike

Postby GlobalCarDealers » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

The noise may sometimes appears due to the cold. My cars also makes such kind of noise when brakes are applied in the cold. If any other problem you find please try to fix it as soon as possible.
GlobalCarDealers

Postby raosa123 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:17 am

Are you sure they both burnt out at the same time? A single headlight out will often not be noticed by the driver. I know from recent experience. I think it's likely one burnt out without you being aware of it, then sometime later the other one did.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cars in India
raosa123

Postby fordsmith » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm

There may be some problem with the connection of the wires. May be it is lost or may be not proper connected to right wires. Or may be there is problem with the bulb. And there may be that belt of your brakes has been broken so it is making the noises or your brake may be jam due to the material of the brake jurk. You should use good lubricants to avoid this noise.

directory submission site
Last edited by fordsmith on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fordsmith

software every Car Repair and Maintenance

Postby frozen » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 am

hi.....
its very easy to Automotive Wolf was designed with all car owners in mind. Whether you are the average family car owner, backyard mechanic or car enthusiast you will now be able to keep track of your vehicle maintenance with ease. It reminds you when your car is due for maintenance, tracks all your operating costs and helps you save money by avoiding costly repairs. Good car maintenance is essential to keeping your car running well, extending its operating life, minimizing repair costs and maximizing its resale value. Our Car Care software was designed to enable you to reach these goals and help you with your preventive car maintenance schedule.
Parental Control
Last edited by frozen on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frozen

Postby harin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 pm

You can read car maintenance and repair manuals.

I'm sure you will get what should you do.

Good luck!

4wd suspension
harin

Postby michaeldos007 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:15 am

hi, you can go to your 4S shop to see what is the detailed problem for your car.

Hoping you can get the problem out asap.
Happy work, happy life.
michaeldos007

Postby andysmith » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

It is a case of loose connection between the connected wires, you should look for it, and it is better to apply brakes slowly as due to friction of tires with road sound will be produced and it also damages tires.

cheap car insurance
andysmith

Postby graem-esar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 am

Would I find any auto repair software reviews in Consumers Reports or is there a similar kind of website that deals with this topic?
graem-esar

Next

Return to General Automobile Discussion