Share GREAT luck with buying cummins inline 5 insite 7.5

Share GREAT luck with buying cummins inline 5 insite 7.5

Postby cafeman » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 am

2) I know some have some have not but this site I have had GREAT luck with. I bought one cummins inline 5 insite 7.5 and it was dead on arrival. They took it back I paid shipping and they sent me new one right away, few weeks from china of course. But it was good, still have it today been work horse to this day. I have two from them. I have bought man other tools from them, consult, tech 2 cards, among others and they all have come fine works great never issues with them. Maybe issues with cracked software but not with tools. I emailed huang the other days asking him to fix mine thought it was dead it wasn’t. He said 280 bucks to fix anything wrong. I asked if he sells still old Cummins INLINE 5 like ones he sold me he said yep good units no shit fly vcm. So maybe email him ask what he sells, tell him you want one good one pice none fly vcm see what he says. but i can tell you i have always had great luck, hope you do so it don’t look bad on me if you buy but he always took great care of me...let me know....no I don’t work for them I live in use and no I get nothing for this I just know he been good to me and few others...

http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/cummins- ... te-75.html
cafeman

Return to Maintenance, Repair, & Modifications