Car Maintainance Tips

Re: Car Maintainance Tips

Postby warsha » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 am

Thee tips are very important for all of us...
Really for those who are new in driving and owning..

Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Last edited by warsha on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
warsha

Postby GlobalCarDealers » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:25 am

I care for my belongings. I follow most of the tip you mentioned to keep well maintained my car. Thanks for sharing such useful tips.
GlobalCarDealers

Postby raosa123 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 am

Thanks for the useful tips. A vary useful information. My tip is Clean brake dust off regularly, Brake dust normally clings to wheels with static electricity so a damp sponge and clean cold water is the best way to get it off.
-------------------------------------------------
Two wheelers
raosa123

Postby Cameronwhite » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 am

Thanks for the information. It is much appreciated.

good job guys

---------------------
led spotlights
Cameronwhite

Postby frozent » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm

hi.....
its very easy to Automotive Wolf was designed with all car owners in mind. Whether you are the average family car owner, backyard mechanic or car enthusiast you will now be able to keep track of your vehicle maintenance with ease. It reminds you when your car is due for maintenance, tracks all your operating costs and helps you save money by avoiding costly repairs. Good car maintenance is essential to keeping your car running well, extending its operating life, minimizing repair costs and maximizing its resale value. Our Car Care software was designed to enable you to reach these goals and help you with your preventive car maintenance schedule.
frozent

Postby johntied1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 am

Car maintenance is the most important thing to check every month , the above article about car maintenance is perfect tips for your car....

Toronto Airport Limo
Last edited by johntied1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
johntied1

Postby paultaker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 am

The best tip for car maintenance is check car battery, filter and oil daily... ;)

Toronto Airport Limo
Last edited by paultaker on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paultaker

Postby Johnvictor » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 am

Ya that's really true these tips are really very nice and it will help me Maintain my care properly every month...
http://www.amwasia.com
Johnvictor

Postby haydencowelle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 am

The tips you've mentioned here about car maintenance are wonderful. Each people most especially car owners should've known how to take good care of their car in order to avoid some unnecessary things that might happen in the future. A responsible car owner should know how to check their car battery, oil, filter and etc. You might also want to be responsible not only on your car exterior but its interior as well.

Postby Johnvictor » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 am

Hi All thank you for all these tips, these tips are really very nice and helpful for all kind of drivers.ya i agree that every driver should take care of his own truck by giving the correct service to his truck,and always keep spare wheels with you whenever you go for long drive and i would like to suggest you that you should also keep first aid box,it will help you in case of emergency......and you know there is one company who provide you driving training in free..and tha's AMW....
http://www.amwasia.com
Johnvictor

PreviousNext

Return to Maintenance, Repair, & Modifications