How much is car insurance at the cheapest.

How much is car insurance at the cheapest.

Postby Fsaretv » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:51 am

I am 17 and I wanted to get a car. I am considering all expenses, so how much would insurance cost per month on average? What about the cheapest one? Why is the cheaper ones worse that the ones like State Farm and Geico?
Fsaretv

Re: How much is car insurance at the cheapest. about $20 a month, but you need

Postby qokikok » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:01 pm

about $20 a month, but you need many years no claim bonus and liability only. Also you must live in the country.
qokikok

Re: How much is car insurance at the cheapest. You are very smart to be thinki

Postby decaptotaly » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 pm

You are very smart to be thinking about insurance rates BEFORE you buy a car. None of them are going to be cheap for a 17 year old. No one company is better or is worse than another. I like to stick to the well known companies who have a local agent I can call or meet face to face if I have a question or a concern. All you can do is get a quote from several. Use the same car and same coverages with each company you get a quote from.
decaptotaly

Re: How much is car insurance at the cheapest. The price of insurance has many

Postby financeusedcar11 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 am

The price of insurance has many variables including your credit history, the type of car and your age. The best thing to do is get a quote on the type of car you are looking at. You may try Esurance they are reasonable. My insurance is thru them and I have never had any problems with them.
financeusedcar11

Re: How much is car insurance at the cheapest.

Postby rickythomas » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 am

There’s no getting away from it. Car insurance for 17 year olds is expensive. The simple fact is, the youngest drivers on our roads are, on the whole more dangerous, owing to their understandable lack of experience behind the wheel. bu there are many cars that have cheapest insurance cost, like Volkswagen Beetle (old shape, up to 1600cc).

options trading strategies
rickythomas

Postby herrys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 am

Going for the cheapest one won't be a wise decision. A good decision will include a choice that contains everything at reasonable cost.

Postby insane.nick » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 am

Vehicle insurance provides accident cover for individual owners of the vehicle while driving and also for passengers and third party legal liability. There are certain general insurance companies who also offer online insurance service for the vehicle. Today many insurers offer many value add on‘s, but, what they do not tell you is you can save up-to 55% on your car insurance renewal premium and new car insurance premium. Thus it becomes more necessary for the policy buyer to do car insurance comparison before purchase.
Last edited by insane.nick on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insane.nick

Postby Ambrosemartin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

There are a lot of things that people can do to get inexpensive traditional car insurance. The 1st thing that people should do when they are searching for inexpensive traditional car insurance is to identify which insurance coverage provider in their area that offers traditional car insurance.
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
Ambrosemartin

Postby herrys » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 am

All the car insurance providers on our platform are well aware of the competition. This is probably the most effective method of ensuring that they will come up with their best deals to gain new policyholders. Rest assured that you will have no problem recognizing most of them as they are top national insurers. The whole point is to find a cheap cover from provider you could trust.
Car finance
herrys

Return to Car Insurance