Life insurance

Re: Life insurance

Postby DeniseMancini » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Life insurance softens the blow to some extent – at least the surviving family’s grief is not compounded by financial distress. I’ve seen too many families suffer and struggle trying to pay off debts, having to shift to a lower-income neighborhood. It’s totally unnecessary. Term life insurance is cheap and for a few dollars a month, it could protect your family financially. It’s just another practical way of showing your family you care for them and are responsible enough to cover their needs even after you’re gone. It doesn’t have to be a huge coverage making them super rich, but it should cover your debts, provide living expenses and some savings for future expenses like college education for the kids.

Denise Mancini
Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.
DeniseMancini

Postby stenejohn » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Life Insurance For Car Holders its mandatory.
because no one know the future what will happen during the driving
So for family Life security Life Insurance is Compulsory.

Thank you.
stenejohn

Postby bcools66 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:47 am

I too agree with that car insurance for new drivers is mandatory.Not only new driver every on should take a car insurance..including women,its a life security

Thank you..
bcools66

Postby umajeff21 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 pm

It is one of the basic and most important type of insurance. Every body should have this. Point is you never know about life, life is unpredictable and you can just fix it. So, plan for it.

-----
insurance news uk
umajeff21

Postby lewisdsaxt143 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 am

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Davao Night Clubs
lewisdsaxt143

Postby amypearson » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 am

yes.......life insurance may be divided into two basic classes: short term life insurance and permanent.

For the unemployed or those who suddenly lose their jobs, the dangers of living uninsured stare them in the face every day. If you are in this category or your employer does not provide insurance, you will do yourself a great favor by purchasing short term life insurance.
Last edited by amypearson on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
amypearson

Postby stevenricherd » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 am

Life insurance aims to provide benefits to the nominee of the policy holder, it is a investment that helps family establish after passing out of the member.

commercial insurance
stevenricherd

Postby herrys » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks for the information..!! life insurance is the most preferred type of the insurance in which whole life of an individual is covered and after death it helps your family to be financially strong.

Postby albert222 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:54 am

First of all I would like to say thanks to create an informative one post that contains so beneficial discussion on this page. And then I am agree with the life saving discussion that its mandatory for the drivers to make insurance because there are so many drivers who met with accidents on the daily routine life.
albert222

Return to Car Insurance