How much is car insurance per month.

How much is car insurance per month.

Postby wazzupny » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 am

I am a 21 year old male, I have no accidents/tickets, and am a good student. Of course the type of insurance will vary, but I am thinking about getting a car and want to have reasonable to cheap insurance.
wazzupny

Re: How much is car insurance per month. your gonna pay close to 200 a m

Postby marrokanec » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 am

your gonna pay close to 200 a month if not more. your still young and considered an in experienced driver
marrokanec

Re: How much is car insurance per month. get you some quotes at http//ww

Postby lleoonaserrrano » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 am

get you some quotes at http://www.easyautocoverage.com ....just compare them there (thats what I did)
lleoonaserrrano

Re: How much is car insurance per month. Yes, it depends on what car you

Postby Seridmoon » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:33 am

Yes, it depends on what car you drive but if you want to acquire an insurance with reasonable price, you can visit this site and ask them for some help.
Seridmoon

Re: How much is car insurance per month. If you are using on-line multip

Postby jolennejoohanseen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

If you are using on-line multiple insurers comparison than you are risking being inundated with a bunch of calls/E-mails from individual brokers/agents. Among the cheapest are geico and safeco (you can get a quote on-line) What ever company you choose make sure your liability is 250K per person, 500K per accident, same on uninsured motorist, property damage at 100K. It does not cost that much to increase it from minimum, but protects your future earnings from being garnished in case you cause a serious accident.
jolennejoohanseen

Re: How much is car insurance per month. There are tons of websites wher

Postby pepedo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

There are tons of websites where you can get a free insurance quote. http://www.autoadviceonline.com/Free-Auto-Insurance-Quote.html It only takes about 5 minutes to do.
pepedo

Re: How much is car insurance per month. I would estimate $100/month (is

Postby besoza » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 pm

I would estimate $100/month (ish). You can get a quote from Progressive. They will give you an idea of how much other companies might charge as well.
besoza

Re: How much is car insurance per month. The fact that you are a male un

Postby usedcarloans11 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 am

wazzupny wrote:I am a 21 year old male, I have no accidents/tickets, and am a good student. Of course the type of insurance will vary, but I am thinking about getting a car and want to have reasonable to cheap insurance.

The fact that you are a male under 25 years old,you will not find cheap insurance. IF you are making payments on the car you will pay more than if you pay for it in full. A clean driving record helps but not much. If you can when you get the car,have it put on your parents insurance and just pay them. Most companies offer a break for additional cars on a policy.
usedcarloans11

Re: How much is car insurance per month. A call/email inquiry to your in

Postby sheaddentjasy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 am

A call/email inquiry to your insurer of choice would help. Too much goes into figuring rates to even bother asking.

As for small cars being cheap to insure...Honda Civics are expensive to insure as they are among the most stolen cars out there.
sheaddentjasy

Re: How much is car insurance per month. Easy answer,nope.Not solvable

Postby cliffordss » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:55 am

wazzupny wrote:I am a 21 year old male, I have no accidents/tickets, and am a good student. Of course the type of insurance will vary, but I am thinking about getting a car and want to have reasonable to cheap insurance.

Easy answer,nope.Not solvable question,nope.Have a look here http://www.AutoInsuranceIdeas.info ,your answer may be here
cliffordss

Next

Return to Car Insurance