What papers do you need for car insurance.

What papers do you need for car insurance.

Postby carcommercial11 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 am

Alright I don't know too much all I know is I'm determined, I want a car with car insurance on it. My dad has a car in which he is going to let me have and I am going with him next week to get car insurance. What papers do I need to present in order to get the car insurance because I want to be ready. I'm not sure what insurance I want yet but I believe he might be putting the insurance in his name and mine being that I am a young driver.
carcommercial11

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance. Try getting an online insurance

Postby thhaanhbesscouuttti » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Try getting an online insurance quote It's free and quick to do. http://www.autoadviceonline.com/Auto-Insurance-Quote.html

Good Luck.
thhaanhbesscouuttti

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance. If your dad puts you on his ins

Postby autoloanrate11 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

If your dad puts you on his insurance , it will be alot cheaper and you don't have to do anything. Your dad can call them and tell them to put you on the insurance. he tells them what kind of car it is and they will tell him how much it will be. You only need liabilty insurance. Once you get the insurance you have to go get the registration at motor vehicles. Take the title of the car with you. providing you have a drivers license. After the registration is done and you have all the paper work. All you have to do , is take your car thru inspection. ( 45 days to do it ) good Luck
autoloanrate11

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance. its simple take ur car registra

Postby fourtoog » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am

its simple take ur car registration copy and walkin to the insurance co its will b done
fourtoog

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance. For car insurance the best way

Postby twotwonine » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:17 pm

For car insurance the best way to get a great quote is do a rate comparison on car policies. Make certain that you pick similar policies with the same deductibles, auto type, location, etc so that all things are an accurate comparison.

What I most often recommend is an online comparison quote at http://www.lowratetoday.com since they have top name insurers and will give several prices on auto insurance polices.
twotwonine

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance. For Insurance you will need you

Postby JuliePlummer » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 am

carcommercial11 wrote:Alright I don't know too much all I know is I'm determined, I want a car with car insurance on it. My dad has a car in which he is going to let me have and I am going with him next week to get car insurance. What papers do I need to present in order to get the car insurance because I want to be ready. I'm not sure what insurance I want yet but I believe he might be putting the insurance in his name and mine being that I am a young driver.

For Insurance you will need your vin # and your information like your ssn, DL# and DOB. They will need to know if you have any tickets or accidents and if the car is financed with someone. If it is you will need the name of the lien holder and there address. When you go to get it registered you will need a bill of sale signed and dated, title, and if the car is financed you will need your loan papers. They will also need to see insurance and papers where you have it assessed at.
JuliePlummer

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance.

Postby stevenricherd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Most of the time, an auto insurance quote request will require you to tell the insurance company how long you've been insured with your current carrier. This allows them to verify that you've maintained continual coverage because, if you haven't, they will likely increase your premium. They want to verify your continued financial responsibility. Normally you need Valid Driver's License, Personal Account Information, Type of Car, Social Security Number and some insurance company required information.

product liability insurance
stevenricherd

Re: What papers do you need for car insurance.

Postby herrys » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am

Your insurance documents have other important information, as well, such as your car's vehicle identification number (VIN) and the year, make, and model. All of this information is necessary when you request an auto insurance quote.

Return to Car Insurance