What do I do when I am injured in an at fault auto accident.

What do I do when I am injured in an at fault auto accident.

Postby deannnmelnik » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

And my medical payments is not enough to cover and I do not have medical insurance? Because I am at fault, bodily injury doesn't apply to me right? Do I just have to pay for medical fees out of pocket?
deannnmelnik

Re: What do I do when I am injured in an at fault auto accident. Bodily Injury pertains to the o

Postby LiverPoolGol » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 am

deannnmelnik wrote:And my medical payments is not enough to cover and I do not have medical insurance? Because I am at fault, bodily injury doesn't apply to me right? Do I just have to pay for medical fees out of pocket?

Bodily Injury pertains to the other driver, but there is a rider for Medical expenses for yourself. You would have had to sign up for that option.
LiverPoolGol

Re: What do I do when I am injured in an at fault auto accident

Postby richeredadison » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 am

We see daily that our lives are terrible and little, without continuity, buyable and salable at any moment, mere blips on a screen, that this is the way we live now. Memory marketed as nostalgia; terror reduced to mere suspense, to melodrama.

bank personal loans
Visit the rupeetalk.com to ease your car loan process. Check out expert rating of varied car loan options to judge their popularity. There are varied lenders which are providing car loan in India. We can help you in knowing more about these lenders.
richeredadison

Re: What do I do when I am injured in an at fault auto acci

Postby rickythomas » Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 am

You should contact lawyer first, after that you dont have to make the decision, as your personal lawyer will guide through the procedure.

online trading sites
rickythomas

Return to Car Insurance