Will one car insurance problem affect the other.

Will one car insurance problem affect the other.

Postby RonjHipl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm

I have two cars and each are under different insurance companies. I let my daughter borrow one and she messed up. Well she got a suspended license for blowing off a speeding ticket. Now will this affect the other car and insurance as well??? I have the car and its still on the road but it is locked up. I didn't turn in plates or cancel insurance. ....yet. I want her to answer her tickets first and get her license back. What kind of advice could you give me? Oh and yes I learned my lesson helping out someone who took advantage of me. . Serious answers only please.
RonjHipl

Re: Will one car insurance problem affect the other.

Postby andysmith » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm

The first thing which is essential to know is, how old your daughter is? and does she carries a driving license, as the problem of getting a speeding card is common in youngsters and there is no big issue with it. yes it can affect future car insurance for your child.
andysmith

Postby stevenricherd » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks for the information, i got the car insurance just after purchasing my car.

product liability insurance
stevenricherd

Postby herrys » Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 am

As both of your cars are insured under different insurance companies so it won't affect your another car's insurance. But buying a car insurance for your daughter's new car can be affected.

Return to Car Insurance