My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I need have full coverage insurance.

My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I need have full coverage insurance.

Postby mouchakes » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 pm

My car recently broke down and the mechanic told me I needed a new transmission. Im still paying off the car loan, so my question is do I still need to have full coverage insurance even though my car doesn't operate? Its going to take me about 4 month to save up the money to get the car repaired. Any help would be great thanks!
mouchakes

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I need have full coverage insurance. Hello My name is Mrs Vera Smith

Postby norjtn » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

mouchakes wrote:My car recently broke down and the mechanic told me I needed a new transmission. Im still paying off the car loan, so my question is do I still need to have full coverage insurance even though my car doesn't operate? Its going to take me about 4 month to save up the money to get the car repaired. Any help would be great thanks!

Hello My name is Mrs Vera Smith,I found your question seeking for where to get a legit loan lender.Please let me use the medium to inform you that i got mine from them.I have also introduced many others to them which they got theirs loan with ease...... when you get to him ,tell him Vera referred you .no upfront charges If you are interested in getting this loan please do well be contacting them via this email:diamondfinancecompany@yahoo.com. Good luck
norjtn

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I need have full coverage insurance. yes as long as it is financed t

Postby petrvad » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

mouchakes wrote:My car recently broke down and the mechanic told me I needed a new transmission. Im still paying off the car loan, so my question is do I still need to have full coverage insurance even though my car doesn't operate? Its going to take me about 4 month to save up the money to get the car repaired. Any help would be great thanks!

yes as long as it is financed the lender wants full coverage on it..if you drop it they will be notified..
petrvad

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I need have full coverage insurance. Depends on what the contract sa

Postby Surprise » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 am

Depends on what the contract says. They usually require you to have at least $1000 deductible collision and comprehensive, some require a $500 deductible.
Surprise

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I nee

Postby larrythelobster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 am

hey mouchakes,
i think you still have to pay your full coverage insurance even if your car doesnt work so you might be better off taking a personal loan from a local bank because in these times its easy to get loans with bad credit so depending on your credit situation you could still have your car to take you to work or anywere else you may need to go.

hope it helps,

-larry
larrythelobster

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I nee

Postby lexybam » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

As to my knowledge, there are different categories of signing insurance contracts. If your insurance contract still covers the range, you cant shy away from it, you will continue to pay as far as the contracts covers it.
http://undercountercoffeemakerreviews.net, http://mossyoakseatcovers.net, http://kneehighgladiatorsandalssales.com
lexybam

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I

Postby stevenricherd » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 am

Full coverage insurance is the main plan which is essential for us.

product liability insurance
stevenricherd

Re: My car broke down and im still paying the loan, So do I

Postby albert222 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:14 am

Different car insurance companies have different insurance packages. Making of your research to the vehicle insurance industry is the is best way to make yourself confirm about the insurance policies.
albert222

Return to Car Insurance