Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance.

Re: Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance. I might be wrong but I think yo

Postby LeverLoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 pm

I might be wrong but I think you have to have auto insurance to rent a car. I remember haveing to give my auto insurance card to the agent when I rented a car.
LeverLoop

Re: Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance. you don't need to have auto

Postby LokiWhite1 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am

you don't need to have auto insurance to rent a car. but you will most likely have to purchase there insurance. even if they dont require you to purchase it i would suggest doing so cuz you never know what might happen. its pretty cheap to no more than a few bucks a day for the minimum.
LokiWhite1

Re: Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't ha

Postby stevenricherd » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 am

when we hire a rental car so we need to take rental car insurance, it can protect you to the damage when you drive, and unfortunately have to face some difficulties car exigent, damage or any other things, if you don't have your own auto insurance so rental car insurance is useful for you, and it a compulsory thing while you drive.

commercial property insurance
stevenricherd

Previous

Return to Car Insurance