is this a good deal for an audi car.

is this a good deal for an audi car.

Postby crusclusters » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

this is a description of the car and i might buy it but i need a few other opinions about it so is this a good deal for an audi a6 quattro 1998 2.8L V6 Quattro All Wheel Drive, black leather interior with heated seats, automatic transmission with Tiptronic, Rear seat pass through with ski bag, 6 disc CD changer, automatic climate control, power windows, mirrors, locks and power adjustable driver's seat with 119,560 miles on it. they want 5000 dollars for it
crusclusters

Re: is this a good deal for an audi car. STAY AWAY FROM IT! GO WITH SOME

Postby RobetMarker44 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

crusclusters wrote:this is a description of the car and i might buy it but i need a few other opinions about it so is this a good deal for an audi a6 quattro 1998 2.8L V6 Quattro All Wheel Drive, black leather interior with heated seats, automatic transmission with Tiptronic, Rear seat pass through with ski bag, 6 disc CD changer, automatic climate control, power windows, mirrors, locks and power adjustable driver's seat with 119,560 miles on it. they want 5000 dollars for it

STAY AWAY FROM IT! GO WITH SOMETHING AMERICAN. FOR YEARS I HAVE STOOD BY VW/AUDI.........UNTIL I EXPERIENCED ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY COME WITH. PRETTY MUCH GOOD FOR COMFORT NOT A RELIABLE VEHICLE.
RobetMarker44

Re: is this a good deal for an audi car. Much as I like VW/Audi I would

Postby JudgenSmittK » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm

crusclusters wrote:this is a description of the car and i might buy it but i need a few other opinions about it so is this a good deal for an audi a6 quattro 1998 2.8L V6 Quattro All Wheel Drive, black leather interior with heated seats, automatic transmission with Tiptronic, Rear seat pass through with ski bag, 6 disc CD changer, automatic climate control, power windows, mirrors, locks and power adjustable driver's seat with 119,560 miles on it. they want 5000 dollars for it

Much as I like VW/Audi I would be looking for something that was at least manufactured in this millenium.
JudgenSmittK

Re: is this a good deal for an audi car. It sounds like the going price.

Postby bekofablo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 am

It sounds like the going price. I personally would stay away from an old Audi because repairs wil kill you. Find a used Camry or Accord and you will better off.
bekofablo

Re: is this a good deal for an audi car.

Postby andysmith » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 am

I think it is a worthy deal, if you want to save on maintenance then get the car insurance quotes for free.

car insurance quotes
andysmith

Postby smith25 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 pm

This is definitely a good deal for audi car. Audi provides a good features with efficient technology, good comfort and safe drive. Given the current automotive market, Audi is the perfect and most reliable vehicle.

Last edited by smith25 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
smith25

Postby stenejohn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am

Just go for it Audi is an well known brand.
Actually the main thing is that Audi maintenance charges are high so people thinks many times before buying.
I can say about Audi its best and very fashionable.

Thank you.
Dumpers for sale
stenejohn

Postby andysmith » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 am

There are many Audi car fans in the world so it may be possible it will get good resell value whenever you want to sell this car and buy a new one.

sap erp 6.0
andysmith

Postby webmastermarry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 am

The Audi all brands is best but Audi A1 is a sure-fire hit. It has all that's good about the brand in a package less than four meters long and Audi provides a good features with efficient technology, good comfort and safe drive and very fashionable.

Return to Audi Forum