What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes.

What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes.

Postby householdautofinance11 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:50 pm

i was thinking of buying a used BMW 3 series probably and a mercedes c230 or so. I was just wondering which one would be better for a first time driver from these 2 cars only?
householdautofinance11

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes. The BMW will be 100 times more

Postby Oscar_Walston » Sat May 02, 2009 10:50 pm

The BMW will be 100 times more fun to drive. Neither car is cheap to fix, but if you take care of them properly they'll last forever. A Mercedes will get you in less trouble probably, since the C230 isn't nearly as fun. I would get the BMW though. Better looking in my opinion, better performance, and the 3 Series is somewhat reliable. Not Toyota reliable, but as far as BMWs go, it's a really good car.
Oscar_Walston

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes. man if you dont get the BMW ill

Postby Abmopo4 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:14 pm

man if you dont get the BMW ill come and key what ever else you get.
Abmopo4

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes. I have had both and I had a bet

Postby Hyuiergf » Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm

householdautofinance11 wrote:i was thinking of buying a used BMW 3 series probably and a mercedes c230 or so. I was just wondering which one would be better for a first time driver from these 2 cars only?

I have had both and I had a better experience with a mercedes. My BMW broke down a lot.
Hyuiergf

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes. Definetly C230 for a first time

Postby s_praanna » Mon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm

householdautofinance11 wrote:i was thinking of buying a used BMW 3 series probably and a mercedes c230 or so. I was just wondering which one would be better for a first time driver from these 2 cars only?

Definetly C230 for a first time driver it has more forgiving steering dynamics and handling. The 3 series has sharper more responsive handling that can get out of hand quicker in the hands of a new driver.
s_praanna

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes. they are both nice... but a bim

Postby pete1964 » Tue May 05, 2009 6:16 pm

they are both nice... but a bimmer hugs the ground. :)
pete1964

Re: What is better for a first car, BMW or mercedes.

Postby rickythomas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:13 am

BMW is a better option for a first car, it has dominated worldwide. BMW's engine are comes with more powerful and it has amazing series.

binary options
rickythomas

Postby insane.nick » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 am

BMW and Mercedes both cars gives a luxurious feel. If want to choose between Mercedes and BMW then I would like to suggest you to go for BMW option because BMW engines are more powerful and comes with amazing series.
BMW is also the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. In India the company has presently ten offering ranging from sedan, convertible, coupe, roadster to SUVs. The BMW 1 series launch in India is expected to be scheduled this September. The archrivals of BMW 1 series in the luxury car market in India would be Mercedes Benz and Audi. The BMW 1 Series price in India is expected to be around Rs 15 lakh to Rs 20 Lakh.
insane.nick

Postby Ambrosemartin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 am

If your looking for performance over high-class then go for the bmw.If your searching for high-class over performance then go Mercedes. According to me, they are both very well designed vehicles.
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
Ambrosemartin

Return to BMW Forum