Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels.

Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels.

Postby dimonka » Fri May 01, 2009 12:06 am

I plan to buy custom wheels for it.
dimonka

Re: Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels. NO! When you buy a vehicle, an

Postby carloancalculator11 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 am

NO! When you buy a vehicle, any vehicle, it has to be road worthy right off the show room floor. You can buy the car, then take the car to a tire and wheel shop and sell the tires and wheels to the shop. Personally, having an extra set of wheels and tires for winter use is a smart way to go, unless you live somewhere that doesn't have inclement weather in the winter, like SanDiego, CA. You can also sell the wheels and tires on Craigslist and put that money towards the purchase of the new ones.
carloancalculator11

Re: Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels. Ask your local car thief.

Postby Tuiolosa » Sat May 30, 2009 2:51 pm

dimonka wrote:I plan to buy custom wheels for it.

Ask your local car thief.
Tuiolosa

Re: Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels. Im sorry this has to be the STU

Postby Rosanna Mckinney » Sat May 30, 2009 6:02 pm

dimonka wrote:I plan to buy custom wheels for it.

Im sorry this has to be the STUPIDEST question ever. Wat's next, can i buy bread without the flour............ Shmuck
Rosanna Mckinney

Re: Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels

Postby andysmith » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 am

It's not possible, whenever you buy a vehicle from the showroom, you will get it in complete condition. They will no reduce any part from it. It may possible if you are buying a used car.

sap upgrade testing
andysmith

Re: Can I buy a brand new car BMW without buying the wheels

Postby stevenricherd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 am

In my opinion it's not possible, you can't buy new BMW car without wheels :lol: but you should ask to any car dealer they will help you about it and it may be possible they will add custom wheels place of bmw wheels on your request.
stevenricherd

Return to BMW Forum