Battery Died now car wont start?

Battery Died now car wont start?

Postby laluolio » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 am

I left my car for a month without starting it, it ran fine but the battery died, I recharged the battery and now when I try and start the car, the car lights turn on and the just clicks, doesnt event try to turn over? What is wrong, I have even tried jumping the car with no luck.
laluolio

Re: Battery Died now car wont start?

Postby janeesme » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 am

my 1996 acura integra's battery died 2 days ago when an interior light was left on overnight.. the battery was old and needed to be replaced anyway but i tried jumping it 5 or so times.. the battery would charge and the headlights would not be dim but the car wouldn't even attempt to start (no clicking or anything). when the battery was dead, however, the car would make a clicking noise when i tried to start it. every time any of the doors are opened the alarm goes off.. the only way i was able to disable it was by attempting to start it (it would make the clicking noise and then eventually the alarm would turn off). today i replaced the battery and now the car still won't attempt to start.

MySpace Layouts
janeesme

Re: Battery Died now car wont start?

Postby andysmith » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am

i don't have information about it, i think you should consult with any car repairer or wait for any useful reply from other member.

sap upgrade testing
andysmith

Return to BMW Forum