My 99 Buick Century feels like there is something loose under the car on the drivers side.

My 99 Buick Century feels like there is something loose under the car on the drivers side.

Postby choxyiq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

When I accelerate and when I'm braking it feels like something is wobbling around, under my seat (Under the Car) ? What could this be?
choxyiq

Re: My 99 Buick Century feels like there is something loose under the car on the drivers side. if you feel when braking in sea

Postby simcard2006 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 pm

if you feel when braking in seat back drums need turning in wheel front rotors need turning or could be tire run out
simcard2006

Re: My 99 Buick Century feels like there is something loose und

Postby Superman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks for sharing this information,it's very good!
Nha Trang beach holidays
Superman

Re: My 99 Buick Century feels like there is something loose und

Postby haroldQ » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 am

choxyiq wrote:When I accelerate and when I'm braking it feels like something is wobbling around, under my seat (Under the Car) ? What could this be?

It's not actually your car seat that is meant to be wobbly. Sometimes you need to have towels under them to stabilize them while they are rear facing and also for you to be comfortable while driving around especially if your are travelling mountainous places. I recommend you get it fitted professionally. If it needs to be switched between cars then ask them to show you how to do it.

Return to Buick Forum