How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring.

How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring.

Postby JikitominiK » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 am

I have a 2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring and my keys are locked in the car. It is my only set of keys and I need to get into my car one way or another. Any ideas on how to get them out without busting out my window or anything like that?? I called the police department and they wont open it up for me and the pop-a-lock place is way to expensive. Help please!!

Serious answers ONLY.
JikitominiK

Re: How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring. Take the last nine numbers of t

Postby KenMarshall » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 am

Take the last nine numbers of the cars VIN to your local dealer and they can cut you a key for three to five dollars. Or have someone else pick it up from the dealer for you if you are stranded. they can cut you a new key that will get you in the door with just the VIN.
KenMarshall

Re: How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring. Ok.you say it's the only se

Postby Undenties » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:54 am

JikitominiK wrote:I have a 2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring and my keys are locked in the car. It is my only set of keys and I need to get into my car one way or another. Any ideas on how to get them out without busting out my window or anything like that?? I called the police department and they wont open it up for me and the pop-a-lock place is way to expensive. Help please!!

Serious answers ONLY.

Ok.you say it's the only set you have.Do you have another remote to it at home?If so,call home and have someone hold it up to the phone and push the unlock button,while you hold your cell close to the car.If thats not possible,you can try the tennis ball trick,it works on some cars,can't garuntee it to work on that one but it won't hurt to try.Get a tennis ball and put a small hole in it,just big enough to fit over the lock on your car door.Then put the hole over the key hole on your door and push it really fast and hard,or hold it with one hand and smack it with the other.What your trying to do is force the air into the lock.I have heard it works best if you have the kind of locks that have the unlock button that is the up and down kind.
Undenties

Re: How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring. Try a tow truck. The drivers ar

Postby gonzo1978 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am

Try a tow truck. The drivers are usually trained to unlock cars without keys.
gonzo1978

Re: How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring. If you are a member of AAA, the

Postby rozonangel » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 am

If you are a member of AAA, they will send a locksmith.

Otherwise, any locksmith can do it.

Gary
rozonangel

Re: How to open an automatic lock on 2005 Chrysler Sebring.

Postby Cynthia14 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 am

When all else fails, your last option is to seek input from friends and family. Have patience to call who you think might be known lockout car. Your father should be able to help you with this issue. It can also call his friends to get a good proposal. It is important to remember that the locksmith scammers are everywhere - just waiting for a chance to hatch their criminal plans. A locksmith can fraudulently claim to be professional and competent at his arrival, but later you rip with everything your car! These incidents continue to occur daily in all parts of the world. Each pilot must be extra careful when dealing with locksmiths automobile.

Aurora locksmith
Cynthia14

Postby dariuswilkinson » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 am

I have to agree and it would be a huge advantage to be a member of AAA. You can actually request for a locksmith to help with your lock problems. If it seems you have a damaged lock, you can be referred to a car parts for a replacement.

l
Last edited by dariuswilkinson on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
dariuswilkinson

Postby Gloria01 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 am

A new breed of security engineers or maintenance of electronic locks locksmiths emerged. They are employed by security companies and system design to complete the job security access control. The locksmith would assess the level of security threats and develop a security plan based on the level of threat. More security level becomes more expensive. The locksmith has to choose between cost and level of security for the customer.

residential locksmith Lakewood
Gloria01

Postby wink » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 am

this new technology from chrysler really opt an new way on how to rpevent car jacking. this will is really good. my chrysler repair questions is this, what kind of technology will be used to unlock the locked door?
wink

Postby emily13 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Locksmith service is available for all your residential needs.Locksmith can re-key a lock, rather than buying a brand new lock. This is useful in situations where the person you used to leave your home will no longer have access. Locksmith services are also very useful if you have somehow broken off key in the lock itself.

residential locksmith Lakewood
emily13

Next

Return to Chrysler Forum