Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New England.

Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New England.

Postby Delia Carr » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 am

I was wondering if a convertible Chrysler LeBaron is a practical car? I live in Massachusetts and of course it snows. I saw one and I thought it was super cute.

Is it a safe/good car for a teenager?
Delia Carr

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New England. You can check out www.safercar.

Postby xeermaxer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Delia Carr wrote:I was wondering if a convertible Chrysler LeBaron is a practical car? I live in Massachusetts and of course it snows. I saw one and I thought it was super cute.

You can check out www.safercar.gov to see if they have the government crash ratings on the particular one you are looking at.

I've driven Chrysler / Dodge products for 30 years - I've always found them to be safe and dependable.

The LeBaron convertible would be good for the Northeast, as it's front wheel drive to handle the snow and it's a V6 for better gas mileage. That ragtop for warm sunny days is just icing on the cake.

Try to get the maintenance history on the car, if possible. If it's been taken care of, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Hope this helps,

Jack
xeermaxer

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New England. It is perfectly fine, you do no

Postby Kerriosan » Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 am

It is perfectly fine, you do not have to worry about it. Its safe and you are absolutely correct, its really a very cute car.
Kerriosan

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New England. it will be ok just keep the wei

Postby DUSTY ROWE » Mon May 04, 2009 3:20 am

it will be ok just keep the weight of the snow off of it
DUSTY ROWE

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for New E

Postby Marcia Gentile » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:24 am

Yup2! It is safe actually. Aside the fact that the model provides accessories and other Chrysler parts for the safety of the passengers and the driver as well, all of them are comfortable too. So you don't have to worry about it. Go for Chrysler LeBaron model! :D
Marcia Gentile

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for N

Postby rickz49 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Delia Carr wrote:I was wondering if a convertible Chrysler LeBaron is a practical car? I live in Massachusetts and of course it snows. I saw one and I thought it was super cute.

The Chrysler LeBaron (or Chrysler Imperial LeBaron) was originally a classic luxury car of 1930s manufactured by Chrysler which competed with other luxury cars of the era such as Lincoln and Packard.

The LeBaron has become one of the longest running nameplates in Chrysler history. The first LeBaron models were designated as the top-of-the-line 1957 through 1975 Imperials.

Re: Is a convertible Chrysler LeBaron a practical car for N

Postby insane.nick » Wed May 16, 2012 1:17 pm

According to me its a great car in context of England.I have some latest news for you.

Chrysler is going to roll out the 2013 Dodge Dart by the second quarter of 2012; also a new feature Aero Package that will surge the fuel efficiency limits of the vehicle. The previous mileage offering of the car were 27 miles per gallon on the city roads and 39 miles per gallon on the highways, however if you add the optional Aero package, the mileage goes up by 3 miles on highways. Chrysler has not yet revealed the cost of Aero package.

And Hyundai has hit it off fairly well with its new range of products, the 'i' series. The i10 was essentially a replacement for the Santro, and the i20 does the same with the Getz. Hyundai hasn't been known for its diesel hatches, although its sedans have sold appreciably. The first diesel hatch that HMIL offered the Indian public was the Getz CRDi, but the car was overpriced and the dated looks turned many prospective buyers away. Hyundai has now introduced the Hyundai i20 with a 1.4-litre CRDi engine to clock more miles per hour and litre, and this could be an ideal premium hatch for customers looking for a quick diesel city car.The 1.4-litre petrol also comes with an automatic transmission.
insane.nick

Return to Chrysler Forum