Are people rushing down to Chrysler for car deals.

Postby nomorevari » Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Our area Chrysler delearships marked down their cars 50%? Any body else experiencing these? How many people rushed down there to buy one?

Would you do it?

Make you nervous?

Is it worth it?
nomorevari

Postby nomorevari » Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Our area Chrysler delearships marked down their cars 50%? Any body else experiencing these? How many people rushed down there to buy one?

Would you do it?

Make you nervous?

Is it worth it?
nomorevari

Re: Are people rushing down to Chrysler for car deals. Sounds like a great deal, but w

Postby sdujoplino » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 am

Sounds like a great deal, but where will people get the parts when they need to be replaced?
sdujoplino

Re: Are people rushing down to Chrysler for car deals. No it doesn't make me nervo

Postby Alfonzo Fischer » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm

nomorevari wrote:Our area Chrysler delearships marked down their cars 50%? Any body else experiencing these? How many people rushed down there to buy one?

Would you do it?

Make you nervous?

Is it worth it?

No it doesn't make me nervous. As long as there's another dealer nearby where you can go to service your no vehicle your in good shape. In my area you can get a new Chrysler for less then a used one!
Alfonzo Fischer

Re: Are people rushing down to Chrysler for car deals. wow 50%, and they are still mak

Postby Zottekefunfor » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 am

wow 50%, and they are still making money, i have no pitty for those that have been taking advantage of the working class people with there over priced cars, come on people u know just as well as i do there aint no car worth 50, thousand dollars or more, companys like that and the medical drug companys have raped the middle and lower class people long enough its time we stand up and demand better, if the ones that were elected caint get anything done , then its time to replace them even if there term is not up yet, get them out we caint afford to go through all this for 8 more yrs or what ever
Zottekefunfor

Re: Are people rushing down to Chrysler for car deals.

Postby mrtu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 am

Thank you about Chrysler for car deals

Return to Chrysler Forum