2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights inside the car come on automatically at night.

2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights inside the car come on automatically at night.

Postby Worout55 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 am

i just bought a 04 chrysler crossfire and at night when i get in my car/open the door (the key is not in the ignition) the lights DONT come on inside the car and i cant see anything!!!.. is there anyway i can make the lights automatically come on?
Worout55

Re: 2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights inside the car come on automatically at night. Check your instrument panel lig

Postby Dronniokil » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 am

Check your instrument panel light dimmer switch. Yours is probably all the way down low, which cuts off your interior lights as well. If you turn it up one notch, your interior lights shold work.
Dronniokil

Re: 2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights inside the car come on automatically at night. Look up near the two dome light

Postby Surprise » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

Worout55 wrote:i just bought a 04 chrysler crossfire and at night when i get in my car/open the door (the key is not in the ignition) the lights DONT come on inside the car and i cant see anything!!!.. is there anyway i can make the lights automatically come on?

Look up near the two dome lights right above the rear view mirror and you see a switch. move it and they should start working.
Surprise

Re: 2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights insid

Postby Dereck » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Dronniokil wrote:Check your instrument panel light dimmer switch. Yours is probably all the way down low, which cuts off your interior lights as well. If you turn it up one notch, your interior lights shold work.

This is the right answer i was looking for. Got it fixed and glad the lights are coming on automatically.
Last edited by Dereck on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dereck

Re: 2004 chrysler crossfire, how do i make the lights insid

Postby hybenz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 am

I know im late with this but i guess it's time for you to install the so called optical light sensor. it has a feature that when the light returns to 3000 lux, the lights are automatically switched off in less than 20 seconds. For your chrysler, it's time for you to give yourself a favor and find a store that deal with Chrysler parts especially those automatic lights.
hybenz

Return to Chrysler Forum