who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car.

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. Toyota and Honda have plants in

Postby Martanikla » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Toyota and Honda have plants in the US, so it is saving American jobs. Also, if might cause a trade war with Japan and that would be uncapitalistic.
Martanikla

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. but they are also built in Amer

Postby VanessaEX » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

but they are also built in America??
VanessaEX

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. Cash for Clunkers was another p

Postby hyturytyt » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Cash for Clunkers was another payoff to the Unions for voting Obama President. How is it fair that the Government can pick who wins and who loses. Why not cash for bicycles, TVs, Clothes, Food, Furniture, etc.

A better way to stimulate the economy is to enact the Fair Tax. This will increase jobs and put money back into the economy. The problem is life long politicians from both parties would lose their power to control people.
hyturytyt

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. I agree but it probably has som

Postby gogonasr » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

I agree but it probably has some thing to do with trade agreements and crap like that.
gogonasr

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. How about anyone that has a pla

Postby Rubillain » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

How about anyone that has a plant in the u.s., which would include Toyota, Honda, Nissan and others. Ah, you say, what about ownership of the company. The companies are owned by anyone that owns stock in the company, including those in the u.s. Perhaps we should exclude all those who build significant portions of the cars in Mexico, including Ford and GM
Rubillain

Re: who here thinks the cash for clunkers should only be avalible if you buy a ford, gm or chrysler car. I am outraged at the cash for c

Postby qafftroy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am

I am outraged at the cash for clunkers program.
qafftroy

Previous

Return to Chrysler Forum