Pacifica upgrade wiper blades

Pacifica upgrade wiper blades

Postby jeff618 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Last fall I went on mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade for my 2004 Pacifica and I ended-up finding a great wiper blade for both rear and front... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear. They also come in the required 22" for the front. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. Anyway, I just got an email from wipers123.com where I got mine and there's currently a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10 and a additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" not sure when it expires... I'm not ready to replace mine yet so take it if you want it!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Show - Love The Topic!!
jeff618

Re: Pacifica upgrade wiper blades

Postby jeff618 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:31 am

jeff618 wrote:Last fall I went on mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade for my 2004 Pacifica and I ended-up finding a great wiper blade for both rear and front... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear. They also come in the required 22" for the front. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. Anyway, I just got an email from wipers123.com where I got mine and there's currently a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10 and a additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" not sure when it expires... I'm not ready to replace mine yet so take it if you want it!

Just found out that both of these are back on rebate for fall wiper blade season - really good deal again! Coupon doesn't work anymore though.
First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Show - Love The Topic!!
jeff618

Postby sharpo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

jeff618 wrote:Last fall I went on mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade for my 2004 Pacifica and I ended-up finding a great wiper blade for both rear and front... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear. They also come in the required 22" for the front. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" new auto sales online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. Anyway, I just got an email from wipers123.com where I got mine and there's currently a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10 and a additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" not sure when it expires... I'm not ready to replace mine yet so take it if you want it!

Coupon doesn't work anymore though.
Last edited by sharpo on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharpo

Postby logelmark » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am

I know im late with this but i heard such Trico NeoForm Beam Blades and a lot of testimonials have been saying the performance of the product is truly excellent but how about the price. You know, im living in a tropic country and rainy season is about to come in just a few months. I need those wipers that would fit on any chrysler vehicle for a long period of time. There are junks here in our place but i doubt about the quality of products they have.

Postby insane.nick » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am

Where you find these wipers?
insane.nick

Return to Chrysler Forum