Does anybody have a Daewoo Lanos owners manual for a 98 model.

Does anybody have a Daewoo Lanos owners manual for a 98 model.

Postby semifurtad » Sun May 17, 2009 2:41 am

I have just bought my first car, a Daewoo lanos sx 98 - Auto. It hasn't got a handbook (owners manual). I know, I should have thouht of that!!!! I have no idea what the tyre pressures should be or the engine levels etc. Does anybody have an owners manual they could sell to me please? or know of anywhere I could buy one from? Thanks
semifurtad

Re: Does anybody have a Daewoo Lanos owners manual for a 98 model. . The tradeBit site has one onl

Postby Boferioas » Thu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm

. The tradeBit site has one online that you have to print out.

Maybe the 'Forum' can help.

Ebay seems to have them, but it costs $70!. oops, that's about 35 pounds sterling.

Maybe just get a maintenance manual at the auto parts store for £10.

You might want to read the reviews @ http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/car-and-driving/daewoo-lanos-2002355.html ;
Boferioas

Check out this iClarified article!

Postby Brook » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 am

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.
Gucci handbags on sale
Brook

Re: Does anybody have a Daewoo Lanos owners manual for a 98

Postby josentiu » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 am

I heard of service manuals which are available on downloadable versions. I was at the service auto shop at that time knowing that they have their own copies for every vehicle. I believe this would be an efficient guide rather than having those on hard copies. Anyway, it's your right to ask for the manual to the manufacturer as it is covered on the warranty statement.

Return to Daewoo Forum