Are Daewoo cars the worst cars ever made.

Re: Are Daewoo cars the worst cars ever made. i don´t think they are so bad,

Postby qafftroy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 am

i don´t think they are so bad, considering they are very cheap cars is what you get for that price.
qafftroy

Re: Are Daewoo cars the worst cars ever made.

Postby burtonroger83 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

They are not the worst cars ever made!
In Eastern Europe ( I am from Romania) they were very succesful cars- they first came in here with the nexia model in 1996 and I has been manufactured here since the early 99's until 2006 . Also Nubira II and Matiz were manufactured here! I own a Daewoo Cielo (Nexia ) manufactured in 2004 and I am very pleased!
burtonroger83

Postby samanthajohn71 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 am

not really! i mean, i have used Daewoo car before, i sold it not because of reliability but i needed cash badly that time! you would be amazed to know that i en cashed good resale value! :oops: want to buy car again! have a budget, not getting my desired car, in touch with one used car sheffield dealer, not not so sure about deals! help needed! I just don't know about the latest car trends!
samanthajohn71

Postby Marcia Gentile » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 am

I don't thinks so that Daewoo cars are ugly. I have an uncle that has Daewoo car and it was 7 yrs actually but still it is still in good condition. Its accessories and other Daewoo parts are still okay. Their material are durable and long-lasting. And for the engine, not that powerful but its fine enough.
Marcia Gentile

Postby umajeff21 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I don't think so, Daewoo cars are worst. It depends, I mean every auto make has good or bad models, one has to evaluate used car valuation genuinely before reaching to such conclusion.
umajeff21

Postby umajeff21 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:45 pm

If you don't believe me that Daewoo cars are not worst. You better read some car articles about Daewoo.
umajeff21

Postby andysmth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm

no Daewoo cars are not as worst cars...yes there are problem in some models of daewoo cars but it does not mean that you can say that they are the worst...!
andysmth

Postby merbi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Owned a Daewoo car for a long time and still do. These cars are reliable in terms of body, comfort and engine durability, but hey lack all the expensive gadgets. ABS, A/C, All Power windows, Servo steering, Airbags, sunroof, heated electrical outside mirrors, seats and seat belts can be upgraded to ISOFIX standard (rear only), They have it. Different Daewoo (GM) models use same engine and other parts, so, if you need a drivers seat for Nubira I, you can instal one from opel Astra. The engine that uses the Espero 2.0 is the same from Opel Vectra and Omega. If you have some basic mechanic experience you can do some repairs yourself. Need bigger engine for your Espero? just put the C20LET from Calibra and there you have it.

Owned:
Daewoo Prince, Espero, Tico, Nexia, Espero.

Don't be afraid of Daewoo cars, just get to know theme. :P
merbi

Postby paultaker » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 am

I think so daewoo cars are the worst cars. In some countries daewoo car are use for taxi locally..

Toronto Airport Taxi
Last edited by paultaker on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paultaker

Postby jhonedon35 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 am

This impression is totally wrong about Daewoo, for more information one can get more details from this blog. It goes like auto blogs.
jhonedon35

PreviousNext

Return to Daewoo Forum