2001 Daewoo Leganza - Hazard lights are malfunctioning

2001 Daewoo Leganza - Hazard lights are malfunctioning

Postby ryjacobs » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 am

Recently me hazard/blinkers haven't been working properly on my 2001 Leganza. Everything was working when I went to work and when I left work the left and right blinker lights on the front and back of the car were on solid with the ignition off. When I got home I unhooked the battery for the night because the lights wouldn't shut off. I hooked it back up in the morning and the lights worked fine. When I went out into the parking lot after work the lights were back on. I repeated the same process over again and got the same results. Any ideas on where to start looking? Relay, fuse, bad ground, module? Another thing I noticed that wasn't working was the power button on the gear selector. Could that somehow be related to this other issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
ryjacobs

Re: 2001 Daewoo Leganza - Hazard lights are malfunctioning

Postby logelmark » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 am

ryjacobs wrote:Recently me hazard/blinkers haven't been working properly on my 2001 Leganza. Everything was working when I went to work and when I left work the left and right blinker lights on the front and back of the car were on solid with the ignition off. When I got home I unhooked the battery for the night because the lights wouldn't shut off. I hooked it back up in the morning and the lights worked fine. When I went out into the parking lot after work the lights were back on. I repeated the same process over again and got the same results. Any ideas on where to start looking? Relay, fuse, bad ground, module? Another thing I noticed that wasn't working was the power button on the gear selector. Could that somehow be related to this other issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Apologize for replying on this heck old thread but im on the same boat few weeks ago and i guess your issue has something to do with hazard flasher module. Just ordered a switch to an online store that offer Daewoo parts and got fixed the issue..
logelmark

Return to Daewoo Forum