Seats for Daewoo Lanos

Seats for Daewoo Lanos

Postby liquidkudzu » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Hello everyone.

I have a 2002 Daewoo Lanos that I love. I was going to Pull A Part to get two front seats, but what other Daewoo models (or any other car) are completely compatible in the way the seats fit in (bolt holes)?

The place near me has some Daewoo Leganzas in stock, but I have not ever looked in one of those.

I am irritated with myself because over the past year, they have had 4 Lanos cars but now I decide to get the seats and those 4 are gone.
liquidkudzu

Re: Seats for Daewoo Lanos

Postby Renee Guillen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 am

What do you actually want? A seats for your Daewoo car? or a new Daewoo car? I'm a little bit confused of your problem. If you want to buy a new Daewoo car, there are lots of models nowadays with durable and in good quality Daewoo Car Parts both internal and external area. If you're planning to buy a seat only for your existing Daewoo car, Where do you want to buy? online or in a local store only?
Last edited by Renee Guillen on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renee Guillen

Re: Seats for Daewoo Lanos

Postby liquidkudzu » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Please reread my second sentence above that states: "..... what other Daewoo models (or any other car) are completely compatible in the way the seats fit in (bolt holes)?"

Obviously, I am looking for seats for my Daewoo. I put in the post that I went to the scrapyard, so that answered your question about buying local.

BTW, they stopped making Daewoo Lanos cars back in 2002 and now Daewoo is gone, having been bought out and rebranded years back, so I can't get a new one as you suggested.

Still, I am just trying to find out what other cars have compatible seat brackets so I won't have to start drilling.
liquidkudzu

Return to Daewoo Forum