How to install a rear facing car seat.

How to install a rear facing car seat.

Postby adansanner » Mon May 18, 2009 6:55 am

I have a 3n1 Cosco Alpha Omega car seat. That I am installing in Doge Caravan. I have look on the web and have only found sites with installing in cars with the back hook. How do you install it in a van. Thanks in advance.
adansanner

Re: How to install a rear facing car seat. Follow the instructions in the

Postby Proskolem » Wed May 27, 2009 6:58 am

Follow the instructions in the manual. If you need help, bring it to the local police station or Babies R Us - they are really good with car seats :)
Proskolem

Re: How to install a rear facing car seat. I have a car seat just like thi

Postby RANDELL DONALDSON » Thu May 28, 2009 4:42 am

adansanner wrote:I have a 3n1 Cosco Alpha Omega car seat. That I am installing in Doge Caravan. I have look on the web and have only found sites with installing in cars with the back hook. How do you install it in a van. Thanks in advance.

I have a car seat just like this one and I had to take the base off for it to fit in my van. And then I went to my local state police dept and they checked it for me. You cant use the top hook so I used the seat belt and the two other latches.

***Edit the instructions are on the bottom of the seat in between the seat and the base if you couldn't find it
RANDELL DONALDSON

Re: How to install a rear facing car seat. http//www.justaboutcaravans.co.

Postby HudGotaMor » Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 pm

adansanner wrote:I have a 3n1 Cosco Alpha Omega car seat. That I am installing in Doge Caravan. I have look on the web and have only found sites with installing in cars with the back hook. How do you install it in a van. Thanks in advance.

http://www.justaboutcaravans.co.uk/ is all about caravans !

you can take suggestion from this site ! just check it out ! hope it will helped you !
HudGotaMor

Re: How to install a rear facing car seat.

Postby andysmith » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 pm

There are many tutorials on the internet for installing a rear facing car seat, you can find them independently on the internet. I think you should take a Youtube video tutorial for it. you can easily install it easily by follow the instructions.

upgrade sap 6.0
andysmith

Return to Dodge Forum