A new Avatar of excellence Ford Classic has rolled out.

A new Avatar of excellence Ford Classic has rolled out.

Postby insane.nick » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

Ford Motors has rolled out Ford Classic’ .Its first variant, Ford Classic Titanium arrived with a price tag of Rs. 6.86 lakh (petrol) and 7.82 lakh (diesel) in New Delhi. Ford is known for its fuel efficient cars and Ford Classic Titanium's diesel and petrol version both are going to carry forward that tradition with a whooping mileage of 32.38 kmpl and 21.27 kmpl respectively (ARAI certified).
Ford Classic Titanium comes decked up with features as it is the top end variant of the line-up. The features that have found their way in this new variant are Bluetooth, Speed Sensing volume, new boot spoiler, all new alloys, front and rear fog lights, Drive away locks, body coloured ORVMs. However the prices are likely to be slashed in order to give them an edge in the Indian auto industry.
insane.nick

Re: A new Avatar of excellence Ford Classic has rolled out.

Postby logelmark » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:41 am

I've been a Ford enthusiast for six years and so far, I'm loving it. Ford classic cars are loved by most car enthusiast until now. I believe that Ford Motors classic cars had brought its legacy among people because of its quality, durability and affordability. Ford Classic Titanium was made of finest Ford parts and quality materials that is why it will not lost its track in auto industry.
logelmark

Return to Ford Forum