Ford Edge.

Ford Edge.

Postby automobileloans11 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:14 am

My Mom and I are considering buying the 2008 Ford Edge. I am About 6 foot 3 and enjoyed the amount of space in the edge compared to the explorer and escape. We are planning on traveling much and also would like to know if we should get the ford nav or aftermarket. Does anyone have any reviews on the edge or another vehicle that may be better.

I have always been a ford fan and we recieve the Z-plan on all new models of ford.
automobileloans11

Re: Ford Edge. The Ford nav is cool but is com

Postby Lostinkas » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:38 pm

The Ford nav is cool but is comparable to the units such as Tom Tom and others with updates done by discs that cost $200 however.. the other units are cheaper to update but invite theft a lot more than the Ford in-dash unit

But I've found it to be very accurate once loaded up and set up

The edge I haven't been able to really drive too many as they aren't breaking down so that's a real good sign:-)

But another thing maybe the Taurus X for fuel mileage but is more of a car than the Edge
Lostinkas

Re: Ford Edge. Get the Ford Nav. It is already

Postby Test » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am

Get the Ford Nav. It is already integrated into the car and you won't have some kid hacking it up installing an aftermarket one. I have only used one Ford nav system and it seemed to work as good as any Chrysler or GM system.

PS, the Edge is a great car/suv (whatever you want to call it...lol) I had one as a rental once and I liked it.
Test

Re: Ford Edge. Better off with Grand Marquis

Postby HeelPCU2006 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:00 am

Better off with Grand Marquis
HeelPCU2006

Re: Ford Edge. I've always been a fan of h

Postby AndroniPioper22 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I've always been a fan of having it built in correctly up front rather than have someone go in and butcher up the wiring trying to add an after market device.

I would recommend buying The Nav and Sync already installed.

Have you looked at the Tuarus Limited? A bit bigger for the longer trips. Less tedious... Rear seats fold down for trunk access.
AndroniPioper22

Re: Ford Edge.

Postby rickythomas » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 am

It is fully depends on you, what you want to buy, no any other reviews will make changes in your thoughts, you should buy ford edge because you like it and you are fan of ford so why are you thinking about other, i know every instantiate is important for everyone, but we should do that what we likes.

binary options
rickythomas

Return to Ford Forum