How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape.

How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape.

Postby Ballerunka » Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 am

Okay. I recently got a ford escape. I understand that I am not old enough to sign the contract to have insurance, so I am getting my parents to, and I will be paying the premiums. I am a 16 year old male, I have gone through driver's education, both in car and in class.

How cheap would my insurance be?

By the way, I live in Ontario, Canada, and the car cost around $8000.
Ballerunka

Re: How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape. In the circumstance like yours,

Postby QortTore » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 pm

In the circumstance like yours,I would like to suggest here http://www.Autoinsurancepro.info/auto-insurance-free.htm for you to pay a visit.
QortTore

Re: How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape. Have your parents call the agen

Postby noimmerhanova » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 am

Have your parents call the agent and ask, and get a correct answer instead of a guess here.
noimmerhanova

Re: How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape. Try getting an online insurance

Postby badcreditcar11 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Ballerunka wrote:Okay. I recently got a ford escape. I understand that I am not old enough to sign the contract to have insurance, so I am getting my parents to, and I will be paying the premiums. I am a 16 year old male, I have gone through driver's education, both in car and in class.

How cheap would my insurance be?

By the way, I live in Ontario, Canada, and the car cost around $8000.

Try getting an online insurance quote It's free and quick to do. http://www.simpleautoquotes.com/Auto-Insurance.html

Good Luck!
badcreditcar11

Re: How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving a ford escape. Its impossible to tell based on

Postby pharmarxfeel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Its impossible to tell based on this information. Rates go all the way from credit score to loss history, there are 100's of factors. Call an agent or a well ranked insurance company.
pharmarxfeel

Re: How cheap is insurance rates for a 16 year old driving

Postby andysmith » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am

Insurance cost for a 16 year old driver is not cheap, because you have lack experience to drive a car on the road, and it's also depend on region and law. You should collect information about it by internet search. I hope you will get any useful suggestion from there.

upgrade sap 6.0
andysmith

Return to Ford Forum