What cars are similar to the Ford Escape.

What cars are similar to the Ford Escape.

Postby Gale Hardin » Fri May 08, 2009 6:41 pm

I am looking for a two row mid size SUV car that is black with black interior. Apparently, there are no Ford Escapes that met those specifications. I am not looking for specific listing on cars just list me types of cars that are similar to the Ford Escape or the Nissan Xterra. Thanks.
Gale Hardin

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. Other vehicles in the same clas

Postby admin » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:06 am

Other vehicles in the same classification to start of, Mazda Tribute and Mercury Mariner; both only differences are trim and the names. Competitors to the Ford Family: Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Hyundai Tucson/Kia sportage, Nissan Rouge, Dodge nitro/Jeep Patriot/Compass, Suzuki Grand Vitari, and Saturn Vue/Pontiac torrent/Chevy Equinox. As far as I know, these vehicles are plenty company.
admin

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. Ford Escape is a compact SUV th

Postby PissonnertTon » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 am

Gale Hardin wrote:I am looking for a two row mid size SUV car that is black with black interior. Apparently, there are no Ford Escapes that met those specifications. I am not looking for specific listing on cars just list me types of cars that are similar to the Ford Escape or the Nissan Xterra. Thanks.

Ford Escape is a compact SUV that competes with copy Mazda Tribute, Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4, Mitsubishi Outlander, Hyundai Tuscon, and Kia Sportage.

Midsized is Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra and Pathfinder, Acura MDX.
PissonnertTon

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. The Mercury Mariner and Mazda T

Postby frartpreery » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 am

Gale Hardin wrote:I am looking for a two row mid size SUV car that is black with black interior. Apparently, there are no Ford Escapes that met those specifications. I am not looking for specific listing on cars just list me types of cars that are similar to the Ford Escape or the Nissan Xterra. Thanks.

The Mercury Mariner and Mazda Tribute are built on the exact same chassis as the Escape.

Other small SUVs similar in concept to the Escape: Honda CR-V, Jeep Liberty, Saturn Vue, BMW X3, Kia Sorrento, etc.
frartpreery

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. Mazda Tribute is similar.

Postby Rioharris » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 am

Mazda Tribute is similar.
Rioharris

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. mazda tribute

Postby BMW-Z4 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 am

mazda tribute
BMW-Z4

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape. the mazda tribute is deff simil

Postby horus » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am

the mazda tribute is deff similar and im not sure but i think the land rover is too i think.. the smallest suv tht landrover has. either one is based on each other.. there are escapes with black interior i used to own one an 07 limited v6 with black exterior and interior.. decent car but u cld get better for what the price is for a brand new one
horus

Re: What cars are similar to the Ford Escape.

Postby ChristopherTurner » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 am

Hi there Gale! Were you able to decide what vehicle to have? I'm also considering having a Ford Escape but I'm having second thoughts that having it would be a high maintenance in terms of its
Ford Escape parts repairs and services.
ChristopherTurner

Postby andysmth » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Vehicles like mazda tribute, mercury mariner, toyota Rav4, honda CRV, nissan Rouge As far as I think these vehicles are much similar as ford Escape in many features ford Escape is competes with mazda tribute, honda CRV.
andysmth

Postby andysmith » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:51 am

There are lot of cars in the market, and many of them provide same features of other brand's cars, so that is really a confusable thing what is the closely related brand to Ford Escape car. You should find 'Ford Escape comparison with other cars' it is possible you will get any best featured and closely related car to Ford Escape.

trading options
andysmith

Next

Return to Ford Forum