Is a ford mustang a good car.

Re: Is a ford mustang a good car. I work for a ford dealer and th

Postby autocredit11 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

fosugug wrote:I want a 2007 ford mustang, but im not sure if its as good of an investment as a honda. i want a hot sports car, but i also want great quality. what should i get?

I work for a ford dealer and the cars that we have the least amount of problems out of are the ford mustang and the crown vic, the newer focus's arent bad either, but i agree its not the car to drive in the snow.
autocredit11

Re: Is a ford mustang a good car. It is a fun car. It is also ver

Postby fiberjom » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 pm

fosugug wrote:I want a 2007 ford mustang, but im not sure if its as good of an investment as a honda. i want a hot sports car, but i also want great quality. what should i get?

It is a fun car. It is also very reliable. But if your looking for somthen practicle, go with a Fusion there fun to drive.
fiberjom

Re: Is a ford mustang a good car.

Postby Martial Eilert » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 am

I run fleets of cars for a living. Mustang is a great car, cheep to operate and cheep to fix. The mustang is no so hot in the snow however because it is still real wheel drive. The Honda is a good car as well with a decent resale value the only issue I have with them is the cost to fix and they do not crash well.Dallas Transponder Keys...
Martial Eilert

Postby SamSmith » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 am

Mustangs and Focus are both good cars. Be careful with a used Mustang especially if it is a GT, these are usually driven hard, but if you are looking for just a basic Mustang then go for the V6 model. They are good car with great fuel economy.

Polaris Atvs
SamSmith

Postby paultaker » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 am

My favorite is Ford Mustang 2005 - Eleanor Body Kit..

Toronto Airport Limo
paultaker

Postby urdumania2012 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 am

Yes i think its a best car.I think Ford mustang is one which is best for every one.
urdumania2012

Postby insane.nick » Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

According to me don't buy this car.The repairing cost is very high in ford cars.I have some news about Ford's business plans about india.Ford Motors will be rendering its Ford Escape SUV three EcoBoost engines which are 1.6-liter (SEL), 2.0-liter (Titanium) and the 2.5-liter (S). These EcoBoost engines will make the new Escape a highly fuel efficient SUV with fuel consumption going under 6.9-liter per 100 km. The SEL engine is the most efficient of all with fuel efficiency of 6.0-liter per 100 km.
Last edited by insane.nick on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insane.nick

Postby rickythomas » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

It will be a good car to travel long distances, we prefer such kind of vehicles which are designed to work on long distances, think big and get better cars.

binary options
rickythomas

Postby andysmith » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Nowadays, records are set on social media sites, where Ford continues to dominate, with the Mustang being the most popular sports car on Facebook with millions of Likes.Changes are subtle from a visual perspective, but keen eyes will catch them quickly. For instance, there is a new grille and splitter at the front

what is options trading
andysmith

Previous

Return to Ford Forum