How to find cheap Honda car parts.

How to find cheap Honda car parts.

Postby Parisana » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 am

Hi, I have a broken tail light on my Honda Civic 2005 model. The light broken is the right side one on the body of the car. I tried to get it through some retails, but they said it’s like AUD350 the original Honda one. Does anyone know where to find a cheaper one, I don’t mind second hand or duplicate one? Many thanks.
Parisana

Re: How to find cheap Honda car parts. Your vehicle is too new to be a

Postby Vgadimis » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Parisana wrote:Hi, I have a broken tail light on my Honda Civic 2005 model. The light broken is the right side one on the body of the car. I tried to get it through some retails, but they said it’s like AUD350 the original Honda one. Does anyone know where to find a cheaper one, I don’t mind second hand or duplicate one? Many thanks.

Your vehicle is too new to be able to find a replacement at an auto salvage yard or in the after market parts category. You will need to pay the price for a replacement at your Honda dealer.
Vgadimis

Re: How to find cheap Honda car parts. try ebay..

Postby MarvelGuest » Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 am

try ebay..
MarvelGuest

Re: How to find cheap Honda car parts. grab your local yellow pages, l

Postby figlogol » Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 am

Parisana wrote:Hi, I have a broken tail light on my Honda Civic 2005 model. The light broken is the right side one on the body of the car. I tried to get it through some retails, but they said it’s like AUD350 the original Honda one. Does anyone know where to find a cheaper one, I don’t mind second hand or duplicate one? Many thanks.

grab your local yellow pages, look under" automobile parts-used ". call some people , see what they say.
figlogol

Re: How to find cheap Honda car parts.

Postby Mendy404 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 am

Please go through, Buying and Selling Spare parts in your business directory. You will succeed.Cheers

http://www.a1autotransport.com/info/aut ... panies.php
Mendy404

Postby stevenparker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Grab your local yellow pages, search "used auto parts." contact some people regarding honda car parts and see what they said about this...

motor spares uk
stevenparker

Postby stenejohn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Go to this website--> 247spares.co.uk/honda

Hope its helpful for you.

Thank you

Honda ATVs For sale
stenejohn

Postby genifaxo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 am

There are many websites and companies providing cheap Honda spare parts. Both the spare parts and also the parts which are used are also available in these websites. There are many automobiles companies that those are providing the Honda Car parts cheaply and also in lesser time. They also provides all other information related to the mileage, guarantee and other factors that we are supposed to consider while purchasing for our vehicle.

discount oil change Ruskin
genifaxo

Postby jwatson » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:29 pm

I think ebay is a best platform for buy cheap car parts.
www.quickgarage.com
jwatson

Postby Aldo Webster » Thu May 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah there are plenty of places to choose from. some of them which I know are
autopartsfair
harborautoparts and
parkerstautoparts
Out of them, I would highly recommend autopartsfair, as I am using the same for my Civic (1997). They provide OEM certified used parts coupled with 1 year warranty and a lowest price assurance.
Get High quality assured used spares at autopartsfair.com
Aldo Webster

Return to Honda Forum