Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions.

Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions.

Postby Ophramidos » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I love the Ford Escape, but my dad will only buy a Honda or Toyota.

What are some good cars(honda or toyota) that are similar to the Ford escape?
Ophramidos

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions. Honda Civics are Great first ca

Postby fulaconi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Honda Civics are Great first cars! The gas mileage is awesome, and they look pretty cool too.
fulaconi

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions. 666777 is right Fords suck. Hon

Postby sixyblspo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 am

Ophramidos wrote:I love the Ford Escape, but my dad will only buy a Honda or Toyota.

What are some good cars(honda or toyota) that are similar to the Ford escape?

666777 is right Fords suck. Honda CR-Vs are a much beter car and they have a B16 :)
sixyblspo

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions. honda crv....toyota rav 4....to

Postby maarryarroyo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 am

honda crv....toyota rav 4....toyota highlander....
maarryarroyo

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any suggestions. well the last answerer was corr

Postby autobrokers11 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 am

well the last answerer was correct, i can see why you like the Escape, its a nice looking small SUV but they will break down on you because its not realiable so which why your dad only recommend Honda OR Toyota. so here it goes, you ask for something that close or in the same line of the Escape than will be the Toyota RAV4 is nice but too small the the Escape, only the nice Rav4 which now bigger and has two different engine, a 2.2 179 HP 4clyinder and 3.5 V6 269 , The Highlander is also a great SUV by Toyota and it has more Room then the Rav4 and two different engine, a 4liter and a V6, also you could go big with the 4Runner, its loaded with more power, even roomier than the Highlander but sucks on gas, and if you want to go HONDA, will the CRV speaks for its self, one of the best selling SUV, it has 2.4liter Vtec engine with 166HP, room, comfort, style, reliable and also good on gas but not better than the Rav4, also you can also go with the Honda Passport is as big as the Highlander with a lot of room but not so good on gas, the Honda Pilot is even more bigger than all the competetion but is not too good was gas too but it does have a bigger engine and product more power 240Hp, so here

Toyota, Rav4, Highlander, 4Runner

Honda CRV, Passport, Pilot,

here is a website to show you what type of consumption those vechical make or take, like how many mile go gallon. its a very good website to determine you car gas mileage, just click on find and compare cars on your left bar and select the year, the make and the model and see which one suite you. good luck.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm
autobrokers11

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- any su

Postby Spitfire » Thu May 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Honda CRV is a really good value car.

I had a black 2008 until recently.

Julia Bond Videos
:)
Spitfire

Postby sporty car » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 am

Toyota Prius is the most effective and dynamic hybrid. This car has an innovative option – the solar panels placed on the roof of the hybrid car are used to power the climate control system. The Prius hybrid is characterized by a very low content of carbon dioxide in the exhaust gases which is impressively low for all this content fuel, and accounts for its extraordinary effectiveness and dynamism.

toyota place
toyota place
sporty car

Postby jamesd23 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 am

Honda CRV's are worth paying for. Actually the price is decent enough for it's great value. Cool features, good gas mileage. I've got mine which is black since 2007. Stay on top with your car's maintenance and it'll be as good as new, mine's still got the best condition so far!

James Denizo is a representative of Motorforza. MotorForza connects you with exceptional discounts of up to 70% for products and services on all your auto, cycle and motoring needs. Visit www.motorforza.com for daily auto deals
jamesd23

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- an

Postby paultaker » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Honda civic hybrid is best to use.

Toronto Airport Limo
paultaker

Re: Looking for a good first car: toyota or honda only-- an

Postby stenejohn » Mon May 21, 2012 11:58 am

Hi,
Honda vehicle are best so my suggestion is go for Honda.
Honda Accord 1976 and Air wave 2005 are well know famous models in Honda check it out this will very helpful for you.

Thank you.
Cheap ATVs
stenejohn

Return to Honda Forum