Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda Fit.

Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda Fit.

Postby adansanner » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am

I'm a 16 year old girl and will be getting my first car soon. I'm looking for something under $15,000 if possible, new or used is okay with me. I'm not really crazy about the sedan style, which limits my options. I do like hatchbacks though. Good gas mileage is important and so is safety.

I've been looking at the Honda Fit and it seems great for me, but I also want to consider other options. If anyone has a Fit, I'd love to hear about it.

Thank you!
adansanner

Re: Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda Fit. Either a vega or a chevette or

Postby MaxLemon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:40 pm

adansanner wrote:I'm a 16 year old girl and will be getting my first car soon. I'm looking for something under $15,000 if possible, new or used is okay with me. I'm not really crazy about the sedan style, which limits my options. I do like hatchbacks though. Good gas mileage is important and so is safety.

I've been looking at the Honda Fit and it seems great for me, but I also want to consider other options. If anyone has a Fit, I'd love to hear about it.

Thank you!

Either a vega or a chevette or a pinto
MaxLemon

Re: Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda Fit. honda civic instead... its w

Postby violetgorman » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 am

honda civic instead...

its worth the extra couple grand

or maybe even the toyota corolla
violetgorman

Re: Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda Fit. In my opinion, Chevrolet or Nis

Postby clouncvus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 am

adansanner wrote:I'm a 16 year old girl and will be getting my first car soon. I'm looking for something under $15,000 if possible, new or used is okay with me. I'm not really crazy about the sedan style, which limits my options. I do like hatchbacks though. Good gas mileage is important and so is safety.

Thank you!

In my opinion, Chevrolet or Nissan is best. The cheapest Nissan is $15,750 and it is a Senatra. The best Chevrolet for your standards would be an Aveo for $14,805.
clouncvus

Re: Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Honda

Postby haroldQ » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Well, honda fit would be a great idea if you're pertaining to zappy cars out there.there is a bit disadvantage though because the space allotted is quite small compared to standard hatchbacks.equipped with 1.3L four cylinder engine, this machine could run on its standard speed. honda also accesses the electric navigation to fit since it has only 40MPG gallon highway mode. Im not against the performance but there are some buzzing talk of mouths that fit had some history recalls....

______________________-
Honda parts
haroldQ

Postby tomkent45 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:11 pm

I would say Honda civic. Went to this car dealer in Wales and got a Civic, my first car, back in 1989.
tomkent45

Postby stenejohn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Honda is best in motorcycle making and also four wheeler's.
If your buying Honda's Brand , then freely go for it.

Due to its after sale service , quality , and durability. Its have great image in the market.

Thank you

Honda ATVs For Sale
stenejohn

Postby samanthapowell » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 am

It is never easy to find exactly what you are trying to find in a vehicle because there are a ton of options available. I will suggest Honda Civic. The Civic has a ton of good features, as it is an everyday car with great gas mileage. It will not cost you too much cash and can take you everywhere you need to go. When finding the Civic, a dealership can help you. PA dealerships are tidy and helpful in getting you what you need in a vehicle. I went to Pennsylvania Honda Civic Dealership to find my Honda Civic. They helped me find every little thing I needed with all of the attributes I wanted.
samanthapowell

Re: Do you have any suggestions for a first car. Maybe a Ho

Postby paultaker » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Honda Civic is much better then other cars, affordable and less maintenance expensive.

Toronto Airport Limo
paultaker

Next

Return to Honda Forum