Need help buying first car..

Need help buying first car..

Postby IrvAuto » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey folks! I'm in the process of getting my first car, but I need as many opinions possible on car auctions. They seem really cheap, this is the one I'm looking at: http://easyexport.us/carfinder/vehicle/ ... 54bdec9d5b

Also, what's the opinion on salvage titled vehicles? I need as much help as possible, thanks.
IrvAuto

Re: Need help buying first car..

Postby alexrabe » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 am

For buying first you can contact some car dealers or direct manufactures and take advice from them about which car will be best for you and what will be the cost of that car
Buy used cars from dealers
alexrabe

Postby malissamelo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 am

A used vehicle is best bought certified by a reliable dealer. I get mine from my car insurance company’s network. Take a look: http://hartfordauto.thehartford.com/Safe-Driving/Car-Safety/Car-Buying-Tips/no-haggle-car-buying.shtml
malissamelo

Postby medona12 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am

Hello,
If you are buying new car than read their prospectus carefully to know their feature. You should take their maintain ens time to time.

thanks!!

Postby CarConsumer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 am

For your first car, you should definitely get a beater. Salvage titled cars are generally not a good idea, because they are salvaged due to an immense amount of damage done to the body or engine. These cars were rebuilt, but you never know how well they were re-built.

I'd recommend looking into an older Honda Civic or something as your first car.

Postby frank4 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 am

Try to find some good deals on non-salvage cars...Heres one great deal on used honda you might find interesting.
frank4

Postby jaysonbarn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 am

If its your first car then you better go for a used one. Get you hands on it for some time. Then opt for a new one. Take help in case your buying a used one.
jaysonbarn

Postby werntonb » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 am

If the car looks okay and safe to drive, you can buy it even it looks like a dirty beggar, just wash it and set it up for the new looks. :D
werntonb

Postby Autolover » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

It is better to buy the used car if this is your first one because you will not be afraid of driving it without much experience, but will have the possibility to buy a new one later.
Autolover

Postby jho2 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 am

I suggest that you buy 2nd hand cars first than to buy a Brand new car.Second hand cars are easy to find and not so expensive.Just look for Honda 2nd hand cars because its much durable from the others.
jho2

Next

Return to Honda Forum