Need help buying first car..

Re: Need help buying first car..

Postby littletoy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Honda Civic 1.4 i-VTEC (Petrol) i-SHIFT...no doubt, it's the perfect car for those looking for the 1st car!!!!you won't regret!!
littletoy

Postby js36927 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 am

according to me, So many makes and models obtainable in the market these days, selecting the appropriate one can be a very perplexing, lengthy and costly task. The act of buying a car in Australia is very much like most other countries – you can buy new car from a dealer or an auction.

But what is the exact time to buy car? It's a very old query with no definite answer, however if we discuss about buying a new car through finance, then there are three chief essentials to be regarded.

Car sales
Once car sales are down, makers and dealers might fund margins, so your new vehicle can be evidently less costly when retailing is sluggish.
It's famous that car dealers are a lot more up for grabs at the closing stages of a month or fiscal year, so as to meet numbered objectives. This can be mostly right in slow months or less sales of some models.

• Exchange rates
Nowadays, worldwide car brands are fairly universal on Australian roads.
Contrasting lots of other foreign products, vehicles aren't just foreign in foundation; however they're made out of the country. Imported car costing can be dependent on exchange rates rise and fall, mostly if the exchange rate turns out to be repeatedly more adverse for manufacturers over a certain period of time.

• Interest rates
The Reserve Bank makes use of interest rates to support or reduce spending. This consecutively has an effect on car sales costs.
Without needing to ask, waiting for interest rates to fall seems to be a sensible thing to do; however in contrast to the popular outlook, inferior interest rates don't essentially indicate better buying, as finance interest rates is somewhat a small issue in the entire expenditure of your car.
js36927

Postby Bacardi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 am

CNG mode will give a performance, not only in the SX4 in all cars compared to gasoline. But it is reasonable and is still reviewing that radiator. GNC makes the radiator coolant to drink more than gasoline. Fast gives 25kmpl. But SX4 is good for long journey better than Swift.

http://www.indiagarage.com/thread8127.html
indiagarage.com - India's Online Garage driven by a mouse.
Bacardi

Postby michaelg » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

I can suggest that you get good car knowledge to car dealer.
Then your choice which you need car.
michaelg

Postby SamSmith » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Before you think about which car to buy, you’ll need to work out how much you have to spend.

Scooters for sale
SamSmith

Postby insane.nick » Mon May 07, 2012 1:40 pm

I genuinely suggest you to buy Honda Civic.TheHonda Civic is quite a looker. It appears futuristic inside and out and there’s no doubting it. Place it in the Star Wars series and it would look completely at home. The cab-forward design has been carried on to the Civic too which partly helps it achieve an aerodynamic shape. The Honda Civic is a low-slung car which endows it with a sporty stance that is enhanced by the perfect harmony between the front end, side and the rear of the car. The V-shaped hood and fenders merge perfectly while at the rear you get a good dose of style. The double-barreled tail pipe looks stunning and adds to the style quotient.
insane.nick

Postby AutoTransport » Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

I love my new Honda Accord I would buy new just because the interest rates are so low. Also, the warranties are better. If you need to move a car we can help CC Auto Movers.com
AutoTransport

Postby stenejohn » Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 am

Hi,
Go for Honda cars this are best due to its quality and service. Honda makes dynamic designs which likes every car user.
and their after sales service also best fir guidance and servicing your vehicle.

Thank you.
Honda Motorcycles
stenejohn

Previous

Return to Honda Forum