The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do.

The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do.

Postby murzynkijo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 am

murzynkijo

Re: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do. Check with the car scrapyards i

Postby badcreditauto11 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 am

Check with the car scrapyards in tour vicinity for replacement parts

Unlikely you can repair it, but have to replace it
badcreditauto11

Re: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do. It is possible that the speedom

Postby Avaislads » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

It is possible that the speedometer cable is loose or broken. I would have this checked before looking to replace the speedo itself
Avaislads

Re: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do. The cost would depend on what i

Postby badcreditcar11 » Fri May 01, 2009 12:51 pm

murzynkijo wrote: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do.

The cost would depend on what is wrong... but don't belive it is real expensive to repair/replace.
badcreditcar11

Re: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do. Your asking if its expensive to

Postby jameeangel » Sat May 02, 2009 9:05 am

Your asking if its expensive to replace the speedo?

Well if your car is under warranty you can get it fixed for free.

If you dont have a warranty than it wont cost you that much because Hyundai parts are pretty cheap.

I suggest you get that replaced right away.
jameeangel

Re: The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mil

Postby carbuilder » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:30 am

murzynkijo wrote:The speedometer on my hyundai car has stopped dont know mileage or speed i am travelling is it expensive to do.

the cost depends on how much should be done, you might want to check out carpartswholesale for replacements of Hyundai parts. that's where we usually get parts for our Accent.
carbuilder

Return to Hyundai Forum