1999 Hyundai Elantra internal car door handle broke.

1999 Hyundai Elantra internal car door handle broke.

Postby ChebuRAtoR » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 am

How can I get my driver side internal door handle repaired. Can I purchase the part from Hyundai dealer and replace it myself? How easy is it? Or shall I get it fixed from some local auto body work?
ChebuRAtoR

Re: 1999 Hyundai Elantra internal car door handle broke. go to www.car-parts.com it is a

Postby bigboobs04 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 am

go to www.car-parts.com it is a huge list of salvage yards around the nation. that will get you your part cheap. And it is not very hard to fix. If you get confused, go to your local library, and get the chiltons manual for your car.
bigboobs04

Re: 1999 Hyundai Elantra internal car door handle broke.

Postby carbuilder » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 am

ChebuRAtoR wrote:How can I get my driver side internal door handle repaired. Can I purchase the part from Hyundai dealer and replace it myself? How easy is it? Or shall I get it fixed from some local auto body work?

If you are a a DIY kind of person, you can actually replace it yourself but if you're doing it for the first time I suggest that you ask a mechanic to it for you so to avoid damaging other interior Hyundai parts.
carbuilder

Re: 1999 Hyundai Elantra internal car door handle broke.

Postby Isabella » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

Look for a solid yet reasonable warranty to be sure the shop stands behind its work.
Isabella

Return to Hyundai Forum