What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid car".

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid car". Mine are all positive! Bring &#

Postby thucoha » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 am

Mine are all positive! Bring 'em on! Let the world be a little greener a little at a time.
thucoha

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid car". Prius, overpriced, replacement

Postby llannyppaterson » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 am

Prius, overpriced, replacement parts cost 10000+, E85 is better. Last year Toyota had the most recalls, but the media "failed" to notice since millions would stand against them because of thier reputation. These days reputation is nothing, technology advances so fast it cant keep up. For ex: three years ago GM was one of the worst companies, now they have the most top-rated vehicles, and the quality/reliability surpasses Toyota. Honda is still on top of the reliability ratings. Ford also had more recalls than GM and DaimlerChrysler combined, for reasons like exploding engines and wheels falling off. Here is a quote from the Washington Posts review of the Toyota CAmry "one of which is the Chevrolet Malibu, which in my real-world driving experience has been every bit as good and reliable as the much-ballyhooed Camry but has been maligned primarily because it is a Chevrolet". Oddly enough that was an '04 Malibu VS the totally redisigned '07 Camry. Common problems with Toyotas are plastic rattling until it falls off. People then complain that when they take it to the dealer to be fixed they just say "The cars are made with so much plastic its practically impossible to fix" GM is also the worlds fastest growing manufacturer, and that dosent happen by accident.
llannyppaterson

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid car". Electric + fuel powered... That

Postby Pimky » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am

Electric + fuel powered... That's what came to my mind.
Pimky

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid car". i think fuel economy first thin

Postby SaceCrergezex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

i think fuel economy first thing when i hear those words,i own a repair shop,and it doesn't bother me at all i wish there was a lot of them on the road then we could save on fuel,,good luck,i hope this help,s.
SaceCrergezex

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hybrid

Postby lister » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 pm

i thought they are more fuel efficient and high range of car's that a common man like me can't bear the cost of it.
Car Chips
lister

Re: What do you think of first when you hear the words "hyb

Postby hypeboy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 am

alien car. convenient car!
hypeboy

Previous

Return to Hyundai Forum