which is the more comfortable Hyundai car.

which is the more comfortable Hyundai car.

Postby Procezzi » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am

The Sonata GLS, or the Azera GLS. I test drove the Sonata and it was a nice car, but it felt huge to me. I like it's power, but I am wondering if I should be looking at the Azera GLS. I don't know how much power it has compared to the Sonata, or if it is as big.
Procezzi

Re: which is the more comfortable Hyundai car. Hi well i think both car are go

Postby Grennios » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 am

Hi well i think both car are good car one has better quality than the other but if it was me ill pick the Azera gls check out other model on the link below
Grennios

Re: which is the more comfortable Hyundai car. The Azera is bigger, has the b

Postby carrate11 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:19 pm

The Azera is bigger, has the bigger engine (more powerful) as an option, and is more luxurious. Sonata would be comparable to an Accord, Camry or Malibu, the Azera would be comparable to a Maxima, Avalon, or Impala.
carrate11

Re: which is the more comfortable Hyundai car. the azera and sonata have the s

Postby Biambibre » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Procezzi wrote:The Sonata GLS, or the Azera GLS. I test drove the Sonata and it was a nice car, but it felt huge to me. I like it's power, but I am wondering if I should be looking at the Azera GLS. I don't know how much power it has compared to the Sonata, or if it is as big.

the azera and sonata have the same power but sonatas overall length is 188.9 inches and azeras overall lenth is 192.7 inches.

the other is the Accent which is a v-4 but is smaller with 159.3 inches

i would say the sonata is best for you in terms of power and smaller room
Biambibre

Re: which is the more comfortable Hyundai car.

Postby Christina » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 am

I could have save a lot of money buying the Sonata but after test driving both, Azera won no doubt.... hands down. 8-) The Azera has a better ride, more options, looks better, more powerful. If you want a Sonata purchase a Acord. Same body style... looks just like an Accord. If you want a nice car with some style purchase an Azera. The car just has what every person wants for less than a Acura, Lexus, or Toyota offers...

Buy used cars
Christina

Postby indiandrives1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:32 am

Luxury car is much more comfortable than any other cars....
indiandrives1

Postby Huon.cloutier » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 am

I personally like Hyundai Equus on because of its features and look which is near to BMW.
www.defensivedrivingcoursesfl.com
◐ Complete Online Defensive Driving Course!
Huon.cloutier

Postby Jimmy Pink » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 am

I'll go for Hyundai Azera. It is practical and comfortable. Though its not much stylish with the others but still Hyundai parts of all Hyundai models are somehow the same.Durable and in good quality though they differ a little on its engine. But all of them are fast, reliable and powerful. :)
Jimmy Pink

Postby Jimmy Pink » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

I think both of them are good cars since there are Hyundai cars at all. Aside from they are stylish both internal and external areas and they do have durable and good quality accessories and other Hyundai parts, they really do have powerful engine and it works well too! :) This is based from my observations and experience as well.
Last edited by Jimmy Pink on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Pink

Postby thompsonmike » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 pm

I think the Azera is the best Hyundai car that is comfortable and luxurious too.
thompsonmike

Next

Return to Hyundai Forum