Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a Nissan Maxima.

Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a Nissan Maxima.

Postby barsikjan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

What car is better and why? Im looking at their performance as well?

I wanted to get a Lancer Evolution MR, but is a too expensive for me.
barsikjan

Re: Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a Nissan Maxima. The Lancer is the best but chec

Postby brigadion » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 am

The Lancer is the best but check if the seat is comfortable for you. It is not a great seat. It is best because of the price..
brigadion

Re: Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a Nissan Maxima. whatever car you buy have it ch

Postby fotosdoctor » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

barsikjan wrote:What car is better and why? Im looking at their performance as well?

whatever car you buy have it checked out by a mechanic well worth the money
fotosdoctor

Re: Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a Nissan Maxima. What do you want out of your ca

Postby badcreditcar11 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 pm

barsikjan wrote:What car is better and why? Im looking at their performance as well?

What do you want out of your car? Maximas tend to be comfortable rides without being too sleepy when compared to camrys and accords and the like. They are rather reliable and not overly expensive to fix. handle well in bad weather as well.

G35s are sporty and a little more luxurious, however not entirely comfortable in terms of luxury. They like pavement and smooth roads best. Drive one, the transmission (auto) behaves weird and some people are put off by that.

Lancer is more basic and dirty, designed to deliver less pamper and more driving excitement. AWD does help a great deal too depending when and how you drive. However with less creature comforts and sportier ride, it can get tiresome on long trips or even become annoying once the wow factor wears off

All 3 are good cars, but it depends on what you want the car for.
badcreditcar11

Re: Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a

Postby stenejohn » Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 pm

According to me Honda cars are best due to their shine look in different range. Honda is well known and most believable brand in auto mobile industry and its service is best according their Honda Customer feedback. This cars are very suitable for middle class people in the society. So you can go for Honda Cars.

Thank you.

Honda Motorcycles
stenejohn

Re: Whats a good car, a Lancer Ralliart, Infiniti G35 or a

Postby Javin Miller » Wed May 16, 2012 5:45 pm

I voted to Lancer Ralliart... I like this car a lot... because, It's my bro's car... I tried it once, it's really very nice....
Javin Miller

Return to Infiniti Forum