My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow.

My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow.

Postby QortYore » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am

Does any store sell third party cup holders that can go on any car? My Infiniti does not have cup holders! I need to hold my coffee between my legs!! :((

I have a stick! That car does indeed come with a stick, unlike what some others say! So you can imagine my nightmares! :D
QortYore

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. gitten some

Postby MIKE LANCASTER » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 am

QortYore wrote:Does any store sell third party cup holders that can go on any car? My Infiniti does not have cup holders! I need to hold my coffee between my legs!! :((

I have a stick! That car does indeed come with a stick, unlike what some others say! So you can imagine my nightmares! :D

gitten some
MIKE LANCASTER

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. i'd be happy to give ya the

Postby maxsobq » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:02 pm

i'd be happy to give ya the one out of my benz... no one's allowed to eat or dink in my car! when you're in traffic, you should be driving anyways, not slurpin' the joe.
maxsobq

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. you should consider buying a ne

Postby qemyqxedx » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 am

QortYore wrote:Does any store sell third party cup holders that can go on any car? My Infiniti does not have cup holders! I need to hold my coffee between my legs!! :((

you should consider buying a new car with a cup holder, it will be very difficult to install it in your $10.000 car ...
qemyqxedx

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. stick the cup between your legs

Postby shielaseeni » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:19 am

stick the cup between your legs and hope you dont hit a pothole, that's the simple solution. even better, make sure yer cokes come in bottles, so if they go rollin, you dont spill nothin in yer floorboards. i know damn well you drive an automatic, so you dont need to worry about your legs making it fall. infact, i dont think that car even came with a stick option. just use one foot for brakes, one for gas and the cup, it shall not move at all
shielaseeni

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. Go to a car parts store, they s

Postby natalykorah » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 am

Go to a car parts store, they should have a variety to choose from.
natalykorah

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. I have an infiniti G35, I have

Postby PriceHilton » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

I have an infiniti G35, I have had luck with the following web-site,

http://infinitipa.zoovy.com give it a try you might find something there.
PriceHilton

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. Don't they have cup holders

Postby JayMnemonic » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Don't they have cup holders you can buy at automotive stores or automotive section at places like Wal Mart, Target. K Mart, etc...?

Here is one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9736966614&category=1
JayMnemonic

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Can I buy one somewhere and install it somehow. http//www.ultimatecupholders.co

Postby Rutam » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 am

http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/
Rutam

Re: My car, a '94 Infiniti G20, doesn't have a cup holder! : Ca

Postby dariuswilkinson » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:41 am

You can get a cup holder for any model in most auto parts and accessories stores around. Hope this helps!
dariuswilkinson

Return to Infiniti Forum