How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost.

How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost.

Postby yenseptim » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 am

I have been looking to purchase a car and had my mind set on either BMW or Lexus. I have been informed that the maintenance cost for these expensive cars are expensive, of course. Recently, I turned my eyes into Infiniti cars. I'm not sure as to how dramamatically difference in BMW, Lexus, Mercedes VS. Infiniti. I'm looking to purchase either Infiniti G35 sedan or G35 coupe. Any suggestions in addition to my question above? Thanks!
yenseptim

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. Lexus,Infiniti,BMW, Mercedes in

Postby myspace33 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Lexus,Infiniti,BMW, Mercedes in that order.
myspace33

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. who cares rich people drive the

Postby gorexpiseroni » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm

yenseptim wrote:I have been looking to purchase a car and had my mind set on either BMW or Lexus. I have been informed that the maintenance cost for these expensive cars are expensive, of course. Recently, I turned my eyes into Infiniti cars. I'm not sure as to how dramamatically difference in BMW, Lexus, Mercedes VS. Infiniti. I'm looking to purchase either Infiniti G35 sedan or G35 coupe. Any suggestions in addition to my question above? Thanks!

who cares rich people drive them

next thing you will wanna know how far they go on a gallon of gas LOL
gorexpiseroni

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. The maintenamce costs for BMW&#

Postby Parfumerkas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm

yenseptim wrote:I have been looking to purchase a car and had my mind set on either BMW or Lexus. I have been informed that the maintenance cost for these expensive cars are expensive, of course. Recently, I turned my eyes into Infiniti cars. I'm not sure as to how dramamatically difference in BMW, Lexus, Mercedes VS. Infiniti. I'm looking to purchase either Infiniti G35 sedan or G35 coupe. Any suggestions in addition to my question above? Thanks!

The maintenamce costs for BMW's are $0 for four years as part of thier full coverage plan. So this means that you don't spend any money on oil changes, brakes, rotors, tires, or any other wear and tear parts. Their factory warranty covers everything that goes wrong with their car. But if you buy a Bimmer your car is going to be in the shop about every month for something that goes wrong with it. It doesn't cost any money to take your car to be fixed every month, but it gets to be a headache really fast.

Infiniti is BMW's Japanese rival. The G sedan and coupe compare with the 3 series BMW's, but the Infiniti G35 is a little bit better in terms of handling and theres only a small differance in speed. I have an 05 G35x sedan and my cousin has the 06 coupe. Neither one of us have run into any problems, except for the fact the the G coupe sucks in winter. My cousin had to go up a hill in reverse just so he could make it up; mine doesn't have those problems.

The 07 G sedan is an awesome drive, very similar to BMW's drive, but the car in general is nothing special, I got sick of it really fast when I had the loaner.

If you're going to buy a G coupe, you should wait till the G37 comes out. Thats the new G coupe and it is a lot better than the old one. Its up to you which one you want: the old one or the new one.

Your going to rarely run into a maintenance problem with a G35 and in my opinion its better than BMW for the price and all that.

The maintenance costs in lexus is only for oil changes and brakes. If you buy the brake pads from Lexus they give you free pads for life; they'll just charge for installation. Other than that you are going to be problem free for as long as you keep the car. I'm guessing you are either looking at an ES350, or an IS 350/250 (one of those).

The ES 350 is one of the most relaxed cars that I've ever been in. I fell in love with it since then. Its quicker than you would imagine too. It is like the ultimate entry level luxury car.

The IS 250 is actually a little slower than the ES, but you can drive it much faster through curves without noticing how fast your going.

The IS 350 is one of the fastest cars in the range your looking for. Other than that there is not much more to say. It quicker and handles better than the 250, but isn't available in manual. Both cars are a little bit cramped though.

I think getting a Lexus is your best bet because of the usefulness of it plus you can drive it fast whenever you feels like it. The service at Lexus is untouchable.

Mercedes now share parts and are even built by Chrysler and I don't think that it is worth the money. You will only be able to get a C class for the price of all the others. Maintenance costs will be outragous when the warranty runs out, (same with the BMW), abd since its made by Chysler you are going to run into a lot of problems.

Lexus -1

Infiniti- 2

BMW- 3

Mercedes- 4

That is the order that I would rank these cars based on what your looking for.
Parfumerkas

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. I have Benz and Lexus. My colle

Postby tentybcl » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 am

I have Benz and Lexus. My colleagues own BMW who always complained about the how expensive it is to fix at the dealer and reliability is also not good.

From my personal experience, Benz has poor quality. I own ML320. My other cars are 98 GS 300 and 07 GS 350. Very happy with their quality.
tentybcl

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. Lexus, Infiniti, BMW & Mercedes

Postby nullojom » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Lexus, Infiniti, BMW & Mercedes,
nullojom

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infiniti differ from BMW, Lexus, Mercd in mainten cost. Actually, Infiniti is neither G

Postby Savicina » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Actually, Infiniti is neither German or Japanese. Like Nissan, it's French, but made in Mexico. Which means terrible engine quality and materials. Get a Lexus, TRUE luxury and performance car! Germans have lost engineering long ago! DONT go with Infiniti, A LOT of problems
Savicina

Re: How is the maintenance cost of Infiniti cars. How does Infi

Postby wink » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 am

here's what i learned about this, it would be hard to ever choose mercedes but that stands among the three. lexus, has the smallest backseat and only comes in automatic transmission, lets eliminate it. bmw prices was almost $8000 more than the price of infiniti g35, so i think it is better to choose g35 since it is as good as the three, it looks great and cost less. even the car repair for this infiniti will cost you less.
wink

Return to Infiniti Forum