KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY.

KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY.

Postby financingnewcar11 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I have a 05 kia spectra 5 it has been one thing after a other I would have to say DO NOT GET ONE EVER no matter how hard they try to talk you into one,,They don't do as they say at all on the warranty my car is a lemmon with less than 20th miles on it..

sorry to the one that said this is not a ? how is this DID you know kia sucks or who has a KIA and it sucks also.. know anyone tha hate there kia.
financingnewcar11

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. When I worked doing market res

Postby Grover » Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 pm

When I worked doing market research I interviewed thousands of owners of various cars. Kias, Hyundais,etc (all the Korean crap that are imitation Japanese cars) had the most owners HATING their cars. One owner described the 10-year warranty as "smoke and mirrors". Several told me that the warranty was useless, as the cars were always in the shop,and it didn`t matter if it was covered by warranty-they still had no car to drive most of the time. Spend a few dollars more and buy a Japanese car. Or if you can afford more money, buy German and get a car you can keep forever.
Grover

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. Thanks for the info! I wasn&

Postby jonnrsjjja » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 am

Thanks for the info!

I wasn't ever planning on purchasing a Kia, but maybe some other people were. And you are not the first person I have heard complain about theirs.
jonnrsjjja

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. If the dealer is "pushing&

Postby Lewis Maxwell » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 am

financingnewcar11 wrote:I have a 05 kia spectra 5 it has been one thing after a other I would have to say DO NOT GET ONE EVER no matter how hard they try to talk you into one,,They don't do as they say at all on the warranty my car is a lemmon with less than 20th miles on it..

sorry to the one that said this is not a ? how is this DID you know kia sucks or who has a KIA and it sucks also.. know anyone tha hate there kia.

If the dealer is "pushing" you around, contact Kia at www.kia.com or call 1-800-333-4542 for service help.
Lewis Maxwell

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. If they refuse to do work that

Postby Cidkpwrtqpgaerklv » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm

If they refuse to do work that is covered under the warrenty, its your dealers fault, not kias. Contact kia and they will straighten it out.

many car dealers are super shady like that.
Cidkpwrtqpgaerklv

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. And your question is? All you

Postby Boferioas » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 am

And your question is? All you did was make a blanket statement based on your individual experience with an individual car and an individual dealer. That's not what "Answers" is for.
Boferioas

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. im glad u realized KIAS are pie

Postby autolenders11 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 am

im glad u realized KIAS are pieces of crap, too bad u realized it a little late
autolenders11

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. Tell me about it!

Postby DortHore » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Tell me about it!
DortHore

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY. You just now figured this out?

Postby funnykok » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 am

You just now figured this out?
funnykok

Re: KIA CARS SUCK> AND THEY DO NOT stand behind THE WARRANTY.

Postby Bodine666 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Bought new Kia Rio in 2001. No problems except minor -- exterior trim.

Followed maintenance recommended in manual.

Warranty expired 6 mos ago. CV joints started making noises. Replaced for $55.00, three bolts, 30 minutes.

All in all completely satisfied.

Important!! FOLLOW MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS. Most people don't want to replace timing belts, hoses, etc. They will fail, just as they will with any other vehicle. When timing belt fails it will destroy your engine.

The dealer I bought from was more than willing to repair vehicle. No questions. That dealer sold out to one that wants to give people a hard time. Fortunately I didn't need anything from him.

I speak from my own experience.

I have noticed that people that claim a particular brand of car sucks seems to have the same experience regardless of vehicle they own at the time. Are you sure the car is always the problem?
Bodine666

Return to Kia Forum