Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy.

Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy.

Postby kolo999 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

I'm looking for a used car to buy...and I ran across a kia spectra and kia ria both under $10,000(and they're both 03,05)
kolo999

Re: Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy. Kias really succksss, cuase whe

Postby Radek64 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 am

Kias really succksss, cuase when it comes to repairs you have to buy or get the parts at a dealership, wich they are not available in most auto parts stores. better go for chevrolet neons or cobalts.or a nissan sentra. good luck.
Radek64

Re: Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy. I used to work for a company, i

Postby MatiCamsv » Sun May 31, 2009 8:55 am

kolo999 wrote:I'm looking for a used car to buy...and I ran across a kia spectra and kia ria both under $10,000(and they're both 03,05)

I used to work for a company, in Texas, that inspected Used Cars for the buyer, at their expense. We once worked with a local TV station, investigating classified ads for cars. The disappointing result was that 90% of the ads were run by resellers. Many posing as if they had owned the car for years. So first off be a serious shopper, don't get excited about appearances. I told people that when they called, or if you email, about an advertised vehicle, ask if the car is titled in the sellers state, in the sellers name & will they show you their ID & the title? If you get ANY answer but yes say T-Y & hang up, don't believe the BS stories about selling for a friend etc. Now as to car choice, watch for over-looked cars. For example, Mitsubishi, Suzuki & Subaru build solid dependable cars for a reasonable price, they are cheap used, because everyone thinks of the big players. In fact domestics can be a real bargain, if the mileage isn’t over 100k. But actually, $7k will nearly buy a new Kia, with a 10yr/100k warranty, according to ads here.

Don't buy any car, new or used w/o reading up here:

http://www.usedcartips.org/
MatiCamsv

Re: Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy. kias are some of the worst cars

Postby mmaartthhaaccrosbby » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

kolo999 wrote:I'm looking for a used car to buy...and I ran across a kia spectra and kia ria both under $10,000(and they're both 03,05)

kias are some of the worst cars u can buy, they have a lot of mechanical problems, horrible resale value and the fact der pieces of crap sucks too

go guy a used civic or corolla they will last u longer
mmaartthhaaccrosbby

Re: Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy. i think for the money they are

Postby Abmopo4 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 pm

i think for the money they are good cars but a lot of them seem to be giving a lot of problems right now,so a lot of people have stopped buying them,i have drove a lot of them,and they drive really good,but with the problems they been giving you might want to look at something else,there's lots of good cars on the market like the Nissan sentra,their really good cars,for now though i would pass on either of the KIA,s,good luck with it.
Abmopo4

Re: Are kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy.

Postby Julin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:54 am

Not at all the parts are very rare to find... when it is send for the maintenance. but yes their are many online sites available who can help you to buy the Used trucks / cars. but please tell your range what will be last price to offer..
Julin

Postby hannah1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:51 am

Yes, kia spectra and kia rio good cars to buy. But we have to tack care before buying used car that car not damaged in accidents and Don't buy a car without a valid service history.

Postby stenejohn » Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi,
I agree with above comments that Kia Cars have many problems but not a bad car go for it.
but also see one look at Honda and BMW brands.

Thank you.
Honda Motorcycles
stenejohn

Return to Kia Forum