What do you think of any car made by KIA.

Postby LiverPoolGol » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 am

I have a in-law who is thinking of getting a KIA Van (Sedonna??). I guess there is a deal if buy a brand new Sedonna (sp??), you get a new KIA Rio(sp??) free.
LiverPoolGol

Postby LiverPoolGol » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 am

I have a in-law who is thinking of getting a KIA Van (Sedonna??). I guess there is a deal if buy a brand new Sedonna (sp??), you get a new KIA Rio(sp??) free.
LiverPoolGol

Re: What do you think of any car made by KIA. They are a good value and the K

Postby tribsddo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

LiverPoolGol wrote:I have a in-law who is thinking of getting a KIA Van (Sedonna??). I guess there is a deal if buy a brand new Sedonna (sp??), you get a new KIA Rio(sp??) free.

They are a good value and the Koreans have made amazing strides in the past few years. While the first Kias were rolling suicide booths, it looks like the Sedona actually does well in crash tests (see link). The Rio has also been updated for 2006, so if there really is a 2 for 1 deal, the 06 would not be bad. The 05 is pretty horrible though. Also, nothing is free so your friend can probably pick up a sedona without a crappy 2005 rio for even less.
tribsddo

Re: What do you think of any car made by KIA.

Postby Joy Ehlers » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 am

Kia provides warranty that ranges from 3-7 years for the consumers of KIA cars. They have the good quality KIA Parts and models that are in very good condition. And most importantly, What i love about KIA is that if a customer has inquiries about their car, KIA responds quicly and will answer their problems as soon as they could! :)
Joy Ehlers

Postby hybenz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 am

No problem with KIA cars. Just a fact that their vehicles do not have much appear compared to others. But when it comes to reliability and mobility, KIA is such a reputable brand in the market today. Maintenance KIA parts would be easier to find now than the past because of the presence of retailers as well as service centers.
hybenz

Postby insane.nick » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 am

Kia is a reputed brand in today's market. they have low maintenance cost & the service provided by kia is too quick & satisfactory. They have good quality parts.
insane.nick

Postby lindadale » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 am

I don't know more about the KIA cars but i heard a good responses for this.
http://www.amwasia.com
lindadale

Return to Kia Forum