Does the 2004 Kia Sedona suppose to have doors that automatically lock when car is put into drive.

Does the 2004 Kia Sedona suppose to have doors that automatically lock when car is put into drive.

Postby Kirsten Trevino » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 pm

We have a 2004 Kia sedona, and the doors don't automatically lock when put into drive like other cars I have driven. We have to actually push the lock button to lock all the doors when we are driving. I have looked in the manual, and have found nothing. Thanks in advance!!
Kirsten Trevino

Re: Does the 2004 Kia Sedona suppose to have doors that automatically lock when car is put into drive. On that year and model it does

Postby offiteBok » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 am

On that year and model it does not have the automatic locks plus it cannot be programmed into the vehicles (ECM).......
offiteBok

Re: Does the 2004 Kia Sedona suppose to have doors that automat

Postby hybenz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 am

Kirsten Trevino wrote:We have a 2004 Kia sedona, and the doors don't automatically lock when put into drive like other cars I have driven. We have to actually push the lock button to lock all the doors when we are driving. I have looked in the manual, and have found nothing. Thanks in advance!!

Have you hear some locking noises? If that is the case you should the light indicator button and see if it activates as the door locks. On the other hand, you can take off the hand brakes and see of the window mirror has something to do with the issue.

Re: Does the 2004 Kia Sedona suppose to have doors that automat

Postby Pierredekock » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 am

You can get these kind of things from auto garage, set it on your car from there.

---------------------
led lighting
Pierredekock

Return to Kia Forum