Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners.

Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners.

Postby nengumo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm

If I say to you first nine people and to any others like you that follow YA would kick me out so *&%$#@

Well Matt, Thank you so much for your judgemental answer. But you really shouldn't have wasted your time and energy. I'm sure you have less important things to judge.
nengumo

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. i dont

Postby Heriaavaide » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

nengumo wrote:If I say to you first nine people and to any others like you that follow YA would kick me out so *&%$#@

Well Matt, Thank you so much for your judgemental answer. But you really shouldn't have wasted your time and energy. I'm sure you have less important things to judge.

i dont
Heriaavaide

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. triple A

Postby Turisolan » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm

triple A
Turisolan

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. no

Postby norjtn » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 am

nengumo wrote:If I say to you first nine people and to any others like you that follow YA would kick me out so *&%$#@

no
norjtn

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. the three people that bought on

Postby Sandvikla » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 am

the three people that bought one in Luxembourg tried to form a club in 2006, but it never really took off.....
Sandvikla

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. never heard of it

Postby Olesyagirly » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am

never heard of it
Olesyagirly

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. Yes, its called underperforamnc

Postby thhaanhbesscouuttti » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:03 am

Yes, its called underperforamnce car club of america with wack rides.
thhaanhbesscouuttti

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. Yes I know of one.....first off

Postby anlseptim » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Yes I know of one.....first off you have to sell the kia and get a honda. then you wont have any problems finding a car club!!!
anlseptim

Re: Does anyone know of a car club for Kia owners. google it

Postby Levelupme » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

google it
Levelupme

Next

Return to Kia Forum